Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 121 to 140 of 202

Azuris

So, i have that Error code.
Tried it five Times and the Update was loading.

What a noobish Error they accomplished.

Azuris

Grumblevolcano

I think it's working now, tried downloading stuff I own but hadn't downloaded and it downloaded straight away. No "X" showing download failed.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Linkus

@Grumblevolcano
It doesn’t work. I can redownload games I already purchased also but no new ones.

Linkus

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I still can't get it to work, either. But I'm glad to see someone got it working! Maybe Nintendo has been making changes, working on it behind the scenes. I hope so. It would suck to buy something on the E3 eShop sale, for example, and not be able to download it.

It does seem that it's at least trying to download when I tap "Continue," so there might be some improvement here, even for me.

Hyrule_Rainclouds

KidNicky1980

Hey guys, I was having this issue and none of the so called fixes were working. So I tried reformatting the MicroSD and I was then able to download without any more issues. Hope this helps!

Do not back out of download or you will get error message again.

Nicky

Edited on by KidNicky1980

KidNicky1980

Grumblevolcano

@Linkus Yeah, I tried downloading a demo I hadn't downloaded before and still the problem exists.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jowy_sw

@KidNicky1980 I tried to use a different micro SD card and I still have the same issue. I do not want to format my main micro SD card because I have content there that I can't redownload from the eShop and I don't want to lose (and my internet connection is incredibly slow so download everything again would take forever).
Is there a reliable way to fix this issue already? I tried clearing the cache, using different wifi access points, using Google's public DNS, trying a different micro SD card, trying to download it without a micro SD card in the console. All of that and it still fails to download anything (games, DLCs or patches).

jowy_sw

KidNicky1980

@jowe_gw I had to copy my data from the MicroSD to the console and then I formatted the MicroSD. But I can totally get why you wouldn’t want to do that, but this far that was the only thing that worked after all else failed. If I hear of anything else working I will definitely post here.

KidNicky1980

Heavyarms55

So the whole thing where we have to just sort of keep trying until the download works?

Nintendo, why haven't you fixed this yet? It worked fine for about 4 years, now this is a problem?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

Yeah...I think I'm gonna hold off on downloading games/demos from the eShop until this is all sorted out.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

vio

Just got hit with it trying to update Doom Eternal.. Oy, not good Nintendo.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Grumblevolcano

I tried to download the free Wonderful 101 DLC and it worked first time. Promising but I guess I'll see whether it's properly fixed on Friday when the Age of Calamity DLC goes live.

Grumblevolcano

Zeldafan79

Still Can't download anything 95% of the time. I got one whole game to download. It was the first of the three Ninja gaiden games. NG 2 is stuck at 88% and refuses to finish. I just keep getting the error and I've been trying for three days. UGH! What are you waiting for Nintendo fix this mess!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

jowy_sw

@KidNicky1980 But like... How is that a thing? I guess telling the Switch to format the microSD card also does something else in the background that fixes this issue? Because I tried with a different microSD card and on internal memory and it still has that issue.

And, as I already said, I have a lot of games downloaded of my microSD card. Some of them being stuff that cannot be downloaded from the eShop again (like... the Balan Wonderword demo XD). I have a 100+ GB microSD card that I bought at launch where I have all of my data. I could move the important stuff to the internal memory and then to another microSD card and then try if the problem is solved but it would be a hassle. And knowing my luck, Nintendo would probably make a fix when I finish. I suppose I'm just going to wait and see.

Although... I could try putting a different empty microSD card and try to format that and see if the Switch does something that fixes that issue too. I'll try that and see.

jowy_sw

Zeldafan79

This is really weird. How did they mess up so bad with that last update? You can have a completely empty micro SD card, super high speed internet and even try downloading a tiny sized game and nope can't download. Error! Error! Error! I Am Error. What the ever loving Fug did they do?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Allspice

I just tried downloading a game I bought from the eShop today and got the error. I wasn't thinking, so I forgot you needed the latest update to download games. I have never seen an error on my Switch while downloading anything before. I just kept trying and the fifth or sixth time I tried it worked. So keep trying until it works I guess? IDK.

Odd that they knew something was wrong with the patch but seemingly didn't do anything about it...taking it down but then putting it back up.

Edited on by Allspice

Allspice

Grumblevolcano

Problem still exists, Age of Calamity DLC wave 1 preload is live and it tried to auto download but failed.

Grumblevolcano

MrGawain

Just to point out if your trying to download your new eshop games, and you clear your cache and it doesn’t work, all your other eshop games will be deleted and undownloadable as well.

As I have found out.

In three hours I’ve finally managed to download the 12.0.3 update, but it hasn’t helped downloading the games. This must be a Nintendo server issue?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

tzahn

I tried for an hour to do all the fixes online I could find and also spamming the download. No luck on my end either.

Love anything Zelda. Most other Ninty franchises too! Purposely vague...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7039-2998 | Nintendo Network ID: tzahn88

xbotch69

So if all the suggestions Nintendo gives don't work, you can cancel the download. Then click the game, download and the moment it stops preparing (there will be a progress bar) hit the "Close" button. I tried multiple times without hitting the close button and the error kept popping up. So, "Download" wait a few seconds and then "Close". Hopefully this is a quick fix until Nintendo patches this buggy update.

Ur Hero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic