Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 181 to 200 of 202

Zeldafan79

@Reprise

Mine started working around 11:30 last night. I was able to download two games and it worked on the first try so it's beginning to look like something is being done.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Mariotag

I somehow got mine to work away from home.
It might actually be being fixed, cause the night before, my console errored and crashed completely. I was really worried!

Mariotag

Grumblevolcano

Yeah, tried some downloads of things I hadn't previously owned like free demos and free DLC. It works fine now.

I knew at the absolute latest it would be fixed by the release date of Kazuya in Smash (my guess is he's released later on June 28th) because Smash becoming completely unplayable to lots of people because of the game's 12.0.0 update being released alongside Kazuya not being downloadable would've caused massive problems.

An Animal Crossing update would've done even more damage though I don't think we're getting one until September/October.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Scorpion_76

@TTgowings No worries, I wasn't suggesting EVERYONE does this, Considering Nintendo can't be bothered to get there act together, It falls to us to try and find temp fixes until the guys who get paid the big bucks get a grip and test things BEFORE releasing updates (isn't that what software devs are supposed to do?)

Anyways if it works for you great, if like @TTGowings you have 300+ games, then by all means wait, no need to get snippy about it when all i'm trying to do is offer solutions, which is more than NIntendo are doing...

NINTENDO.EXE IS BROKEN!

Edited on by Scorpion_76

Scorpion_76

Hyrule_Rainclouds

It seems to be working for me. I downloaded three big game updates last night, got the error once on the first one and never got it again. Now I'm trying to download three different game demos, and the first one is downloading just fine.

Hope this means it's working now, for everyone! I can understand people wanting to wait. I have a 500 GB micro SD card that's almost full, certainly didn't want to have to format the card and redownload everything.

Anyway, I appreciate all the posts in this topic, especially those from people trying to offer solutions or ideas and those sharing their own experiences. I started getting Error 2123-1502 back around June 3rd, and there was no information about it online. It helps just seeing others are having issues, too. Thought it was just me! Thanks to everyone who shared!

Hyrule_Rainclouds

rockodoodle

Trying it now… seems to be working.

rockodoodle

CurryPowderKeg79

I don't know if Nintendo Finally fixed the problem but i can now download.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

rockodoodle

I can get my Mario Golf digitally now….no way was I going to put up with this nonsense….I was considering a cart, especially with a discount at Walmart.

Edited on by rockodoodle

rockodoodle

Anti-Matter

Mine was still version 12.0.2 and didn't experience with error when I played my Switch games or watching YouTube.
I will not update my Switch until Nintendo fix that issue.

Anti-Matter

gurtifus

Yes, that's likely fixed server side. Finally, It's ok for me either.

gurtifus

Zeldafan79

Started downloading a game update a little while ago and it worked on the first try! Anyone still getting the error or is this nightmare over?

vio

"We can't put out an update that includes folders, backgrounds, private messages(despite owners begging for these features for years now!) or fix the mess that is the eShop, but here's an update that breaks basic functionality of your Switch! Please understand!" I love Nintendo, but I swear...

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Henmii

A demo that gave me lots of troubles the past few days now downloaded. Maybe its fixed now, I really hope so!

Henmii

Zeldafan79

@vio

Totally agree. I mean the switch is 4 years old! What's up with all the stability or should i say instability updates instead of something useful?

Reprise

vio wrote:

"We can't put out an update that includes folders, backgrounds, private messages(despite owners begging for these features for years now!) or fix the mess that is the eShop, but here's an update that breaks basic functionality of your Switch! Please understand!" I love Nintendo, but I swear...

Spot on.

Reprise

vio

@Zeldafan79 Tell me about it. I still can't get over how the Wii U(their biggest failure besides the virtual boy which was more a weird experiment and not a mainline system) got folders, private messages with friends, apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Hell, the eShop was better designed and even had music to enjoy while you browsed. The Switch is a runaway success creeping up on 100 million units sold and the best Nintendo can muster after 4 plus years is a trash bin to dump your games in? SMH.. I just don't get it. Wii U also had it's own social media with the MiiVerse, but I am not going to really cite that as a positive because I hated that thing. It was mostly a wasteland of utter stupidity. I literally felt my brain cells dying every time I read the posts in there. LOL.

Zeldafan79

@vio

Yeah that miiverse what a crock! I saw a guy on there asking for some girls phone number like he wanted to hook up or something. Didn't take long for Nintendo to slap him with the ban hammer.

Miiverse turned into a child stalking perv site pretty quick. It got real creepy. Good riddance!

vio

@Zeldafan79 I can only assume that Miiverse was used by young children who were not allowed to use Facebook, Twitter etc. I don't know if kids today are really that dumb or I was also that dumb when I was that age and just didn't realize it, but dear lord.. Here's a good example:

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi....

Edited on by vio

mjharper

I had two games with the X of Death on them yesterday afternoon, retried the download on both, and both downloaded on first try. It looks like things are working as they should again, for me at least.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic