Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 101 to 120 of 208

Zeldafan79

@klingki

If only it were that simple. More than likely it's not going to work until they put out the next patch but if downloads aren't working i wonder what good the patch will do since it has to be downloaded. This better get fixed soon or Nintendo is going to get bombarded with angry phone calls.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

klingki

@Zeldafan79 The hope is that the problem is not inside your Switch, but rather in the way your Switch interacts with Nintendo's servers. If that's the case, then Nintendo can just fix the problem on their end, no downloads necessary. Let's hope they get on top of it quickly!

I downloaded 2 games from the eShop last night, but since I have no space on my SD card, I just canceled the downloads right away. I wonder if they would have worked had I let them go...

klingki

Henmii

Nintendo boss comes on the stage: "I understand you people can't download games anymore? Well from now on you need this (shows Switch2). Downloading games on older Switch systems has been suspended. Please UNDASTAAAAND!!"

Henmii

Zeldafan79

@Henmii

LOL exactly!

Chosies

Solved. Go into settings, then system, then formatting options, then just clear the cache. Try downloading now and it should work ūüĎć

Chosies

Zeldafan79

@Chosies

Tried that already. No good. I even tried redownloading directly from the shop and it just gives me the error every time. I can't figure out why these tricks are working for so many other people but not me.

Come on Nintendo where's the fix?

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I've tried pretty much everything, too. Tried public Wi-Fi, still didn't work. Reset the cache for each of my accounts, restarted my Switch, powered my Switch off then powered it back on, changed the DNS settings, etc. None of that worked for me.

My Switch Lite works fine, gets the error once or twice but then works fine. My regular Switch just won't download anything. I can go on the eShop and play online, just can't download any games or game updates.

I hope we hear something from Nintendo soon! I'm sure they're still looking into this. It must be something on their server end. Sorry to hear so many are having trouble. This is really frustrating, especially with E3 tomorrow.

Hyrule_Rainclouds

1UP_MARIO

@Zeldafan79 go to the eshop, then go to your profile, then to the redownload section. Redownload a small game you already own. Go to the Home Screen. Click on the new small game you downloaded. It should show a cross to show it’s failed. Click on it again and it should download. Now do this for the other games that have a cross on it or needs downloading. Hope that helps

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Biker_Martin

This issue is reduculous.

They keep wanting me to change my internet settings, which have worked fine since, I bought the switch, on day of release.

Concerned any update to a game, will then render this game unusable.
I find this unacceptable.

Was ready to but both Mario golf & Zelda, but will keep my money & spend it with a company that actually cares for its customers.

I am also not at all happy with the customer service. I find it dreadful. TBH, I have let them know my feelings in an email.

Biker_Martin

1UP_MARIO

@Biker_Martin go to the eshop, then go to your profile, then to the redownload section. Redownload a small game you already own. Go to the Home Screen. Click on the new small game you downloaded. It should show a cross to show it’s failed. Click on it again and it should download. Now do this for the other games that have a cross on it or needs downloading. Hope that helps

WoomyNNYes

Very Very Valet is a small demo, 250 MB, if someone is trying to test download from eshop.

WoomyNNYes

1UP_MARIO

@WoomyNNYes
If you have that error code. No downloads big or small will work. It has to be something you already downloaded in the past so you can redownload. Hopefully it works

Biker_Martin

Thanks.

Managed to eventually, get Minecraft to finally down, after 4 orc5 clicks (was working fine, until an update).

Far from satisfied. The fact I get more help from a forum than Nintendo customer care - who didn’t even mention this error was an ongoing issue - does not fill me with confidence, in them.

Will save my money, until I know Nintendo have sorted this issue.

Biker_Martin

Zeldafan79

@WoomyNNYes

I tried downloading the very very valet demo and amazingly it worked! Got it fully downloaded! Don't know what I did different but that's a start. Now if I can just get Ninja gaiden to download. It's a much larger file though. Dang this sucks!

WoomyNNYes

@Zeldafan79 Well, I wonder if maybe demos aren't affected? I've only seen people complain they can't download game udpates and eshop purchases.

Have you seen anybody say they cannot download a demo?

I haven't made any eshop purchases since 12.0.3. I'm not sure I've had any game updates either.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

WoomyNNYes

Zeldafan79

@WoomyNNYes

Not sure about demos being a problem or not but the good news is i got it to finish a download! What i did was start a game downloading but instead of exiting out to the main menu i left it on the screen with the progress bar where it says continue download or cancel. As long as you don't go back to the main menu it seems to finish but if you close it out or try doing anything else it fails.

rockodoodle

Keeping fingers crossed on the redownload bit….seems to be working. They better get this resolved soon bc I don’t want to deal with this for Mario Golf!

rockodoodle

JoyBoy

@WoomyNNYes I can't download demos. Updates I haven't even tried yet.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Zeldafan79

Okay so it's E3 day Nintendo! How bout fixing the download problem before you put a bunch of sales on the Eshop that nobody can download?

Gerald

I am only getting download issues if the Switch is in sleep mode, or I playing a game whilst downloading. But I am still able download, it’s just the inconvenience of not being able to use it at the same time

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic