Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 101 to 120 of 202

Zeldafan79

@Chosies

Tried that already. No good. I even tried redownloading directly from the shop and it just gives me the error every time. I can't figure out why these tricks are working for so many other people but not me.

Come on Nintendo where's the fix?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I've tried pretty much everything, too. Tried public Wi-Fi, still didn't work. Reset the cache for each of my accounts, restarted my Switch, powered my Switch off then powered it back on, changed the DNS settings, etc. None of that worked for me.

My Switch Lite works fine, gets the error once or twice but then works fine. My regular Switch just won't download anything. I can go on the eShop and play online, just can't download any games or game updates.

I hope we hear something from Nintendo soon! I'm sure they're still looking into this. It must be something on their server end. Sorry to hear so many are having trouble. This is really frustrating, especially with E3 tomorrow.

Hyrule_Rainclouds

1UP_MARIO

@Zeldafan79 go to the eshop, then go to your profile, then to the redownload section. Redownload a small game you already own. Go to the Home Screen. Click on the new small game you downloaded. It should show a cross to show it’s failed. Click on it again and it should download. Now do this for the other games that have a cross on it or needs downloading. Hope that helps

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Biker_Martin

This issue is reduculous.

They keep wanting me to change my internet settings, which have worked fine since, I bought the switch, on day of release.

Concerned any update to a game, will then render this game unusable.
I find this unacceptable.

Was ready to but both Mario golf & Zelda, but will keep my money & spend it with a company that actually cares for its customers.

I am also not at all happy with the customer service. I find it dreadful. TBH, I have let them know my feelings in an email.

Biker_Martin

1UP_MARIO

@Biker_Martin go to the eshop, then go to your profile, then to the redownload section. Redownload a small game you already own. Go to the Home Screen. Click on the new small game you downloaded. It should show a cross to show it’s failed. Click on it again and it should download. Now do this for the other games that have a cross on it or needs downloading. Hope that helps

WoomyNNYes

Very Very Valet is a small demo, 250 MB, if someone is trying to test download from eshop.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

1UP_MARIO

@WoomyNNYes
If you have that error code. No downloads big or small will work. It has to be something you already downloaded in the past so you can redownload. Hopefully it works

Biker_Martin

Thanks.

Managed to eventually, get Minecraft to finally down, after 4 orc5 clicks (was working fine, until an update).

Far from satisfied. The fact I get more help from a forum than Nintendo customer care - who didn’t even mention this error was an ongoing issue - does not fill me with confidence, in them.

Will save my money, until I know Nintendo have sorted this issue.

Biker_Martin

Zeldafan79

@WoomyNNYes

I tried downloading the very very valet demo and amazingly it worked! Got it fully downloaded! Don't know what I did different but that's a start. Now if I can just get Ninja gaiden to download. It's a much larger file though. Dang this sucks!

WoomyNNYes

@Zeldafan79 Well, I wonder if maybe demos aren't affected? I've only seen people complain they can't download game udpates and eshop purchases.

Have you seen anybody say they cannot download a demo?

I haven't made any eshop purchases since 12.0.3. I'm not sure I've had any game updates either.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Zeldafan79

@WoomyNNYes

Not sure about demos being a problem or not but the good news is i got it to finish a download! What i did was start a game downloading but instead of exiting out to the main menu i left it on the screen with the progress bar where it says continue download or cancel. As long as you don't go back to the main menu it seems to finish but if you close it out or try doing anything else it fails.

rockodoodle

Keeping fingers crossed on the redownload bit….seems to be working. They better get this resolved soon bc I don’t want to deal with this for Mario Golf!

rockodoodle

JoyBoy

@WoomyNNYes I can't download demos. Updates I haven't even tried yet.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Zeldafan79

Okay so it's E3 day Nintendo! How bout fixing the download problem before you put a bunch of sales on the Eshop that nobody can download?

Gerald

I am only getting download issues if the Switch is in sleep mode, or I playing a game whilst downloading. But I am still able download, it’s just the inconvenience of not being able to use it at the same time

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Anti-Matter

Mine is still version 12.0.2 and can watching YouTube app on Switch.
WooHoo...!!

Anti-Matter

rockodoodle

Gerald wrote:

I am only getting download issues if the Switch is in sleep mode, or I playing a game whilst downloading. But I am still able download, it’s just the inconvenience of not being able to use it at the same time

I think this might be the issue. I got about 40 percent downloaded, then it fell asleep, so I made sure the screen was active at least….still so annoying and might go physical for golf if this is still an issue.

rockodoodle

Hyrule_Rainclouds

I can't download games, game updates, or even small demos on my regular Switch. But I can download bigger games on my Switch Lite and even put my Switch Lite in sleep mode and still download games. They use the exact same Wi-Fi network. It doesn't make any sense. I did get the error on my Switch Lite once when attempting to download a game, but it worked when I chose "Continue."

I really hope Nintendo gets something working today, the day of their E3 Direct. I'm glad to see at least some people are having luck with different methods. Hope we can all start downloading normally again ASAP!

Hyrule_Rainclouds

claire1974

i went on my switch today to find i cant update my games i keep getting the error code 2123-1502 and i done all the steps and still nothing wat do i do

claire1974

JoyBoy

rockodoodle wrote:

Keeping fingers crossed on the redownload bit….seems to be working. They better get this resolved soon bc I don’t want to deal with this for Mario Golf!

It seems to have worked for me.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic