Forums

Topic: E3 2016 Nintendo Bingo Card

Posts 21 to 40 of 46

Octane

I'll come up with some predictions later this week. I don't need a free space, NX toaster is almost guaranteed, so I'll take that as my free space.

Octane

GrailUK

GrailUK wrote:

"Here is the Nintendo NX...which we will tell you more about...later..."

Wow, I usually try to stay down to Earth, but obviously even this sentiment was pie in the sky lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

jump

Whoever had just Zelda wins!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VelvetElvis

Coincidentally, I've finished my Nintendo at E3 2016 bingo card.

Untitled

Edited on by VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

DefHalan

@VelvetElvis: The bottom box of the "I" column... not sure how much time Nintendo will take on that area... I don't think they will address that area at all... just saying.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

VelvetElvis

@DefHalan, I mean, they've got the whole conference. Might as well get into Link's crotch and the bottom of his boot soles. And if there's a female Link announced, I want to know about the bottom of her shoes, too. Put on your best sweater and let's do this, Aonuma.

VelvetElvis

DefHalan

@VelvetElvis: lol, what about all those spaces with just lines of dark blue paint?

VelvetElvis

@DefHalan, it's all Zelda. It's Zelda paint. Everything is Zelda.

VelvetElvis

UGXwolf

@VelvetElvis: Zelda Paint confirmed for E3 2016. The amazing successor to the 90's hit, Mario Paint and the best use of the GamePad to date. Also releasing on NX in 2018.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

GrailUK

Contestant: I'll take video games for 400 please.
Host: Nintendo are bringing only Zelda to E3.
BUZZ!
Contestant: What the actual .... are Nintendo doing?
Host: Riiiiiiiight!!!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Eel

DefHalan wrote:

VelvetElvis: lol, what about all those spaces with just lines of dark blue paint?

Each one is 10 minutes of Nintendo talking about color theory.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

Meowpheel wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

VelvetElvis: lol, what about all those spaces with just lines of dark blue paint?

Each one is 10 minutes of Nintendo talking about color theory.

I will enjoy every second of that lol

VelvetElvis

@TomJ, that's a guarantee — Reggie is walking damage control. I'd love it if someone asked him about his PR-riffic mantra last year, which was "we only believe in showing games that are coming out this year."

And now they're showing nothing but a game that won't release till next year.

VelvetElvis

FragRed

@VelvetElvis: Is it wise to ask that question? Reggie is a big man, I fear he is Nintendo's secret weapon to annoying journalists who "ask the wrong questions".

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

DefHalan

FragRed wrote:

Is it wise to ask that question? Reggie is a big man, I fear he is Nintendo's secret weapon to annoying journalists who "ask the wrong questions".

He actually isn't. I was surprised the first time I saw him in person. He is normal sized, the Directs make him look tall and the suits make him look kinda muscular but he is kinda normal-ish lol

jump

DefHalan wrote:

FragRed wrote:

Is it wise to ask that question? Reggie is a big man, I fear he is Nintendo's secret weapon to annoying journalists who "ask the wrong questions".

He actually isn't. I was surprised the first time I saw him in person. He is normal sized, the Directs make him look tall and the suits make him look kinda muscular but he is kinda normal-ish lol

Is he like Tom Cruise where he forbids his girlfriend from wearing heels?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Megapokepaul

okay guys , don't kill me , but i personally think that Nintendo's plan for E3 is actually pretty good !
Now that the NX reveal has officially been moved to later this year , Nintendo can focus on getting 3rd party support to NX and what better way to do it than giving them more exposure in their own E3 presentation ! Many Indie developers and new games will undoubtedly be revealed and/or present at Nintendos E3 direct or live presentation , as such games like playtonic's Yooka-Laylee , Mighty n9 and many more games that are on other platforms too will be in that said presentation , thus getting many sales and hopefully more on WII U/ 3DS than on other platforms . Also there is pokemon sun/moon and paper mario colours splash as well as 2 dragon quest games and rhythm heaven , tokyo mirage session that will be present in their show. Don't be mad at them for only making Zelda playable at E3 as they probably have many good reasons to do so ( heck even paper mario and mirage session could have been playable but are not !! correct me if I'm wrong on any point

Edited on by Megapokepaul

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Grumblevolcano

@CM30: No, unless there's no digital event there will be other stuff. Just it won't be playable at E3. So stuff like this should also be there:
. Paper Mario Color Splash
. Metroid Prime Federation Force
. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
. Mario & Sonic 2016 Olympics
. Pokemon Sun and Moon

And the list goes on. It'll most likely be like last year where there's a huge focus on already announced games but with a few surprises.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.