Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,221

Yoshi-MT

Here (The Netherlands) it works again 😀

Yoshi-MT

bluedogrulez

Only 2 more import parts left to 100% my camaro 50th! In true rookie move fashion, though, I emptied out all my red tokens to buy import part #2 this morning BEFORE purchasing a pack. That pack, you guessed it, 40 red tokens. Running my streak to 4 packs without a BP i need.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

bluedogrulez

Okay, now that Ghost is off MP, can anyone offer advice about the start? Constantly getting bumped and banged at the start and immediately fall to 8th like 5 secs into MP races. Should I become the bump(er) rather than the bump(ee)? Or use an early boost to avoid contact? Or just hang back and build a shockwave boost?

Grumble24

@bluedogrulez I notice that behavior too I drift as soon as possible and try to boost away from the pack most the time , sometimes I drift and let the pack break away from me so they can knock each other out then shockwave past them if possible.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

@UmbrageHill most races I get blown up 2-4 times per lap.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Grumble24

@komodo182 man that sucks, I hate it when there’s a ton of players who do that on purpose, like, I want to beat you by being better than you not knocking you out, ya know?

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

bluedogrulez

Someone in the Siege Engine in-game chat asked about buying the Ferrari FXX card packs. It is a GREAT car, but the packs have been a NIGHTMARE for me. I'm only 5 BPs away from a second star, but it has been red token city. I think I've netted 3 BPs in a dozen purchases. Yes, I know it is more advisable to save for a 10-pack . . . maybe I need to follow that advice a bit more.

Sunsy

Anyone else got a message about being safe at home (for obvious reasons) while playing today? The game just gave me...

35 Dodge Viper ACR blueprint cards (unlocking it for me)
30 Ferrari F12tdf blueprint cards (unlocking it for me)
35 McLaren P1 blueprint cards (starring it up for me)
750 Blue Tokens

Anyone else get this? It happened when I went to the club page to redeem my first unlock.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

komodo182

@Sunsy not this morning. I hope that happens when I get home from work.

BANJO

@Sunsy Yes I just received this also.That's a really great gift from Gameloft!!
It would have taken me forever to unlock these myself.... Very happy

BANJO

bluedogrulez

Oh dayum!!! I didn't get it but I was playing early this am. Those are some huge rewards!

ANOTHER QUESTION: The Lambo challenge is another instance where you can LEVEL UP a car you do not own. 1) Worth it? 2) Do the improvements stay if you finally unlock the car?

Also, @UmbrageHill--thanks for the advice! I've tried being more patient at the start and building up that shockwave boost. SW has way more value in terms of acceleration to max speed with the higher level cars we are probably all racing with at this point. Another lesson learned from the Siege Engine masters! And thanks to whoever stayed up late last night and got us from 97,000 to 100K!

Sunsy

@komodo182 Hope you receive them when you get home.

@BANJO Same here, the next car I was focusing on to unlock was the Ford GT, so this is a great surprise.

@bluedogrulez Hope you get them as well, really generous and it should help those at home have more fun.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Commandervide0

Thanks to that free gift I managed to max out my mclaren p1. Super generous.

Commandervide0

Grumble24

@Sunsy wow thanks for the heads up I logged in just to check that out, got all 3 cars, then in my multiplayer rewards got enough extra bp to star up the Ferrari f12tpb! Now I feel like I’m playing with the big boys!

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Grumble24

@bluedogrulez glad the shockwave advice was helpful! I definitely get tired of those bumper chasers at the start of he game, just race fools! It’s the closest this game has to trolls.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

@Sunsy I did get it too.
@Qu0te same
@bluedogrulez I was wondering about the leveling myself. Don't know the answer.

bluedogrulez

Hi Siege Engine and other Asphalt 9 fans! Just set up my workstation at home...a floor AWAY form my Switch so I can actually get work done instead of racing 24/7, lol. Hope everyone is doing OK despite these dreadful circumstances and enjoying all the Lamborghini goodness in A9 right now. The Bulls are on parade!

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I work at a hospital, so definitively can't work from home haha

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 Oh dude, you are on the front lines. Wish you well K...thanks for all of the brave work you are doing.

HockeyStar53

The Underdogs has grown to be a successful team now and we make atleast 350k per season. If you want to have a chance to be part of the founding team you're welcome to join our extended team #d0c95. We have no requirements. Welcome to The Underdogs family.

HockeyStar53

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic