Forums

Topic: COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2021/Happy THANKSGIVING !!!

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Atomic77

Hello to everyone Happy Thanksgiving to those who are on these forums that celebrate it. Now its time to start thinking about Christmas. With this Friday being Black Friday what are your plans for the Nintendo Switch this holiday season? do you have any games on your christmas wish list? I don't know whats going to happen with my christmas this year but there are alot of games out there that I would like to have.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

NintendoByNature

Because of the sales this week, I'm not asking for anything game wise for Xmas. However, controller and another SD card are needed so I'll ask for that. Or eshop credit.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

I am in different situation without huge sale from Black Friday or Christmas at my place but I will try to get an old video game console that I have never played before after Christmas 2021 (OG XBOX or XBOX 360)
Tough decision.

Also, I will pick some retro games, Switch games, PS3 and PS4 games I can find from my local game store.

Anti-Matter

TochTendo99

Do I look like I am American

Edit I am not I am British

Edited on by TochTendo99

3ds Friend code 3368 - 8461 - 8268

3ds Username Toch or TochTendo99

Switch friend code SW-8099-1348-0810

My discord Toch is 13#6978

My reddit is U/Jealous-Necessary-62

Other than that hope to see you on my friends list

SwitchForce

@TochTendo99 When someone mentions certain ThanksGiving and Christmas that does seem to indicate a USA locations

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

youngridge

Picked up Super Mario Bros U digital code for $35. Debating on doing BD or SP, haven’t played much since gen 2 in depth, but it looks fun and I think I’d be more familiar with this one vs Sword or Shield. The demo of Let’s Go didn’t grasp me much. That will probably do it for me.

youngridge

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic