Forums

Topic: ARMS

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,369

FGPackers

Haru17 wrote:

I sure hope we get a new singleplayer mode tomorrow. One would think they wouldn't dedicate an entire direct just to ARMS character reveals and a Splatoon trailer. Not after they had another direct with those games since the Switch launch.

I think there are really good chances that we will see some single player/offline modes. I really expect that

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I have 1 hope for this Direct and that's a demo available for download straight after.

That would be really awesome!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Grandpa_Pixel

Tsurii wrote:

@Frosty_09 I was thinking something like Rosemon or Roserade with thorny vines as arms lel
The character in the picture does look like she might have be themed around something like that. Maybe, difficult to tell with just half a face, obviously.

She (I'm just assuming the character will be female now ) is prolly gonna get revealed tonight (because midnight in Europe)

From the teasers they have been dropping today, definitely a female. And a movie star/diva of some sorts.

Grandpa_Pixel

erv

I won't be please understanding live with this one. I'll look forward to seeing it appear on my switch screen tomorrow.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

chardir

Why do they put all this stuff on twitter without an English translation?

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

chardir

@Tsurii ah silly me, I'd forgotten Nintendo are banned from having English Twitter accounts

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

Haru17

A new challanger ARMS-proches:

It's literally just Ann from Persona 5 with reacher-grabbers in either hand!

I'm pretty excited for the direct now. They have to show off 8-player, singleplayer, or another kind of mode to carry even a 20-minute presentation.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

I'm not sure what I want from the direct, just that I can't wait to see more!

TuVictus

FGPackers

If i have to say another thing that can happen in this Direct, and that can eat some time (even just a couple of minutes): ARMS Amiibo!!!

FGPackers

Haru17

@Octane inb4 Nintendo sells a set of two Switches with one 'handle' Joy-Con each for "CHOPS" — an innovative new fighting game about karate chopping. Just imagine the Wii videos of people effing up their entertainment centers.

And amiibo is the last thing ARMS needs. Most people aren't even sold on it for $60 yet.

Edited on by Haru17

FGPackers

I don't want to watch it. Gonna wait for Direct!

FGPackers

Spoony_Tech

I guess I should've expected this by now. I had no interest in the Splatoon ones but ended up getting them anyways so I'll have to wait and see on these. Most likely no for me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TuVictus

Hmm I think we'll get amiibo, but not until after the game proves itself.

TuVictus

Spoony_Tech

Thanks guys, for some reason I thought fighters was figures lol. Still think were getting them for sure and probably will be revealed today. They'd be crazy not too. Just limit them to say 100 thousand sell out and move on, it's what they do most of the time anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FGPackers

Meanwhile, while waiting for the next (and last?) 3 characters reveal in the Direct, as of now i think that as main character i will be using Spring Man or DNA Man. I don't like/think to use any other outside them. What about you guys?

FGPackers

jump

FGPackers wrote:

Meanwhile, while waiting for the next (and last?) 3 characters reveal in the Direct, as of now i think that as main character i will be using Spring Man or DNA Man. I don't like/think to use any other outside them. What about you guys?

Noodle girl looks the most interesting to me, the mecha suit one is cool too though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Haru17

That's enough singleplayer modes for me, especially with all the unique movement mechanics and stages they showed.

And Splatoon-style free DLC too no less.

TuVictus

Game's looking very fun! Can't wait to try the demo

TuVictus

Octane

Octane wrote:

A free Switch.

Nintendo, you disappoint me.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic