Forums

Topic: ARMS

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,369

jump

^Anyone know the UK time?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

@jump That's 6 eastern and you guys are 5 to 6 hours ahead of me so I'm guessing 11pm or 12am your time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FGPackers

@yokokazuo @jump that's not UK time, in UK it's 11pm.

By the way...YES, YES & AGAIN YES!! I was really waiting for something like this!! We can see more characters, finally game mods!! I'm really happy about this, it really made my day!!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Eric258

If I got this right it's around 8am tomorrow for us Australians. Then again I suck at anything relating to timezones so I'm not sure. Can anyone who's actually good at the stuff help? XD

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Octane

Midnight... It's fine I guess, those Directs never last longer than 20 minutes anyway.

Octane

FGPackers

@Octane i think it can be something between 30-40 (45 max) too. So that they can totally skip it at E3 and focus on announcements

FGPackers

Spoony_Tech

If it's longer then 20 minutes then it better have more content. 20 almost seems too long.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Octane

@FGPackers Game specific Directs are usually around 15 minutes at most.

Octane

FGPackers

@Tsurii with skip at E3 i meant at Spotlight. They will show the tournament and during Treehouse

@Octane yeah i know but there is so much to show and cover. We don't know anything about game modes, both offline and online. If they show characters, stages and more 30 minutes seems more comfortable to me

FGPackers

Octane

@FGPackers Pretty sure they can do all of that in 15 minutes. And they don't need to show all the characters. I'm sure they're going to reveal another one at E3.

Octane

rk3388

I'm not sure how many characters I am hoping for. I know there are at least 10, but after hearing really cool ideas on reddit I think there is so much more potential for characters. I read a sailor who has chains for arms (like an anchor), Cow Boy/girl with lasso arms, Polka player with accordian arms (lol), Guest appearances like Little Mac etc.

The variety in characters and arenas so far though definitely has me intrigued. Video games are so expensive here in Canada (80$ for Arms) I will only purchase if there is a ton of content.

rk3388

rk3388

Also it has to be talked about at E3. Being released the same week, it would be stupid for Nintendo not to give it a last push in media coverage

rk3388

Eric258

@Tsurii @yokokazuo Thanks guys I eventually figured out that it would be around 7.30am for where I live

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

FGPackers

@rk3388 i expect it to be not covered in Spotlight, but there will be a lot of cover with tournament and during Treehouse

FGPackers

FGPackers

What the?? They're really getting crazy with teasers about this game!!

FGPackers

Octane

I want to say I called that, since I thought I suggested a character with vines as arms before, but I can't find that post anymore. Or maybe I'm just making stuff up. The girl in the screenshot looks more like some kind of luchador to me, so I hope they're two separate characters.

Octane

Haru17

I sure hope we get a new singleplayer mode tomorrow. One would think they wouldn't dedicate an entire direct just to ARMS character reveals and a Splatoon trailer. Not after they had another direct with those games since the Switch launch.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Grumblevolcano

@Haru17 I have 1 hope for this Direct and that's a demo available for download straight after.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic