Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,601 to 9,620 of 10,553

Mountain_Man

On a completely different note:

I finally caught a tuna!!!! \o/

I just wandered past the pier, and there it was. Sunny day. No need to chum the water with bait.

Now I just need a swordfish and I'll have all the fish currently available.

Edit: Woohoo!!!! Used bait and just caught a swordfish!!!!

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

MarioVillager92

@Kimyonaakuma Okay awesome! Thanks! And yeah, I wish I could order more than 5 things at once, but it is what it is.

@Mountain_Man That's awesome! I caught a stringfish a week ago. That felt even more satisfying since it's the last month it'll be around.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mountain_Man

I might actually complete my fish, bug, and sea life collections in New Horizons, which is something I never managed to do in New Leaf.

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

@Mountain_Man Same here! Got all of the bugs but still need fish and sea creatures.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

I didn't get all the bugs yet but I just caught the mole cricket tonight! Would've gotten the ant by now, but I don't have any spoiled turnips/candy. I attempted to catch the golden trout and barreleye, but no luck unfortunately.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Kimyonaakuma

I've managed all fossils and fish, and completed sea creatures yesterday. Just wish the rewards were better.

Is it easier in this New Horizons? I've put in fewer hours but I've achieved more than previous games...

Kimyonaakuma

MarioVillager92

@Kimyonaakuma I think so? Sounds like you're having an easier time catching all the critters. Didn't notice any change in difficulty compared to New Leaf myself though. Perhaps it's just me.

I got all the fossils donated too! It did take me a while but it wasn't that difficult, it's just a matter of digging up fossils every time you play, then getting them all assessed by Blathers.

1ofUs

I got apollo and tom on the same day with 2 tickets!

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Well, something strange happened today. Eugene (one of my neighbors) sent me a fake graceful painting today! Even though I already donated the real one. Had it been real, I would've given it to one of you guys. But alas.

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Hopper gave me a fake one once. xD

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Ah really? That's pretty funny that it happens to us. XD At least you're not the one paying for it!

Blaze420

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I've last posted on here but I'm sure some of you guys remember me ☺️😆 at least I'd hope haha.
Anyways, does anyone by any chance have the Sanrio furniture? I woke up all early to get a pack since only Target is selling them in California they got sold out really fast. I would obviously trade you for anything you'd like, thanks everybody in advance!

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

octokid

So does anyone know if Best Buy Canada/Amazon Canada still have the sanrio cards?

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

FattyWhale_42

@Blaze420 Yeah, it looks like it was a big mess with Target having all sorts of issues, but you might ask @Kimyonaakuma since they have some of them from a previous printing. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Kimyonaakuma

@Blaze420 I've been ordering the furniture since the update, but it takes a long time!
There's 6 sets with 15/16 items each....but I can only order 5 pieces each day.

A few people on here are in the queue but I'll make sure to order you a set as well

Kimyonaakuma

1ofUs

What a surprise: scalpers and purchase bots be stealing sanrio cards

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

Kimyonaakuma

It seems like there isn't much stock, they won't even announce the preorders here in the UK.

I don't know why they made them so rare, it's not like there are thousands of people willing to buy them 🤷‍♂️

Kimyonaakuma

Blaze420

@Kimyonaakuma
Aww how nice of you! I would appreciate that so much, just let me know if I can help you with anything you need and I'll be more than happy to.
I knew this group would be the go to for help ☺️😎
@FattyWhale_42 yes it was quite a mess...kept getting errors. 🙃

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Munson

@FattyWhale_42
It really was a mess Aaron. I had them in my cart ready to check out at 9:00 and nothing. I couldn’t order them. I tried over and over for a half an hour. I then read that people are buying them in store. I didn’t even bother trying after that. I really hate Nintendo when they create this scarcity of some of their products.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic