Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,421 to 9,440 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 There was an update that fixed a glitch that prevented the mermaid fence DIY from being acquired. It was patched in version 1.7.0, which came out on January 27.

As for the mermaid wall and floor, I'm not too sure. Never used them either.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mountain_Man

Here's an idea I came up with recently (and I know I'm probably not the first): Radios and stereo systems placed on your island will override the ambient music, so if you place radios around your island, you can have customized location-based songs.

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

MarioVillager92

@ReikoMortis Got them for you! Check your mailbox.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Xyphon22

Woohoo! I finally completed one of big goals for the game: crafting the robot hero! I've had all of the ingredients for awhile, I was just waiting on that darn owl to finally give me the Rocket recipe. Unfortunately, I stopped looking for gold awhile ago, so now I'm about out and don't have near enough to craft all of the gold items that I have been ignoring so that I would have enough for the robot hero. Back to smashing rocks! And I'm fairly sure I will never get around to saving up enough to craft 8 of them so I can have one of each, so I guess I'll just have to pick my favorite and customize to that one. Next stop: finally earning 10 million bells in the stalk market (got over 9 million this past week).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

@Xyphon22 Nice one!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Alright, another milestone down (not the turnip one, though). I got the DAL model plane in the mail today, so now I can stop buying Nook miles tickets and going to mystery islands every day! Unless if I keep going I can eventually get the other colors of the model plane, but I'm assuming not.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 I can't wait to visit your updated dream address and see how you used those Mario items! Like everyone else, Im also super bummed they left out Waluigi (and of course Yoshi bc he is the cutest)
I am SO stoked for the Sanrio villagers! I just updated my DA after a few changes, but definitely feel like there will have to be some changes once I get those Sanrio items 😭 Its neverending!!!! 😝
P.S. HAPPY MAR10 DAY!!!!!!!!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I just updated my dream address today! It's not quite done yet, but it's definitely up to date. Happy Mario Day to you as well!

GazzaB85

How do I add friends please? I'm really after an iron wood dresser recipe but have no idea how to get it. Thanks

GazzaB85

MarioVillager92

@GazzaB85 You add people by typing in peoples' friend codes. Then either you visit your newly added friend's island or they visit yours. After that, they'll be added to your in-game friend list and you can send them items.

GazzaB85

MarioLover92 wrote:

@GazzaB85 You add people by typing in peoples' friend codes. Then either you visit your newly added friend's island or they visit yours. After that, they'll be added to your in-game friend list and you can send them items.

Thank you. Can I add you? Your da was amazing!

GazzaB85

MarioVillager92

@GazzaB85 Yeah sure! What's your Switch username, just so I know it's you?

FattyWhale_42

@ReikoMortis Congrats! That sounds like exciting news ! (7^_^)7

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Okay cool! Let me know what you think if you do. I think it's changed quite a bit since you last visited my island.

BrittGOAL14

@ReikoMortis Very nice! Congrats.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@ReikoMortis Oh that's awesome! It's called Sakura in Gameland, right? I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Clyde_Radcliffe

ReikoMortis wrote:

Hi all, this isn't ACNH related but I just wanted to let you all know that my first game is coming to Switch on the 8th of April (^_^)

Congrats! Do you know how much it will cost? You should definitely start a thread about it when it's live on eShop and hopefully Nintendo Life can do a story on it. Looking forward to seeing the trailer. 😃

Edited on by Clyde_Radcliffe

Clyde_Radcliffe

foxyflimflam

@BrittGOAL14 Let me know when you update yours! I would LOVE to check it out! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@ReikoMortis Amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 🎉

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic