Ashis

@Fearless What kinds fruits you have no peaches please

sw 4656 5961 7495

Fearless

@Ashis thank u. got cherries and 1 orange

Edited on by Fearless

SW-5900-9390-0624

foxyflimflam

@Alanyi I will be getting back on in a bit. Would it be ok if I came to visit your island? I'd love to check out your shop and see the different bugs and fish you have (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3

Crimson_Ridley

Quick question, I'm trying to find one of my villagers. At her house, it says she's out, but I've searched my island top to bottom, even going through the whole museum and other buildings (I don't even know if they can go inside of them) and she's not here. Do villagers travel to other islands, or has she just wandered in to the sea never to be heard from again?

Crimson_Ridley

Alanyi

@Mrchong156 it told me to choose four numbers. I'll get of work here in a 20 minutes and try again. I'll just open it without a code. Will that work?

Alanyi

Kelsie2456

@Ashis can I come to your Island, I need Roses. I can you bring any fruit or if you want some flowers I can do that too!

Kelsie2456

BrittGOAL14

@Crimson_Ridley She’s around somewhere! Keep looking... As tedious as it may be.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mrchong156

@Alanyi yup! if you just choose open gate to friends i should be able to come play!

Mrchong156

NapiLinkJC

My copy of Animal Crossing just arrived!! Jumping right in and going to get a feel for this world.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

FattyWhale_42

If anyone wants to visit my shops, I finished setting up a fencing perimeter, so now it doesn't matter who shows up. xD

9M2F2

AC:NH Name: Aaron — Island: Spinach — Let me know if you send me a friend request.
AC:NH Catalog List

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

FattyWhale_42

@Fearless Haha, thanks. xD

Oh, Kicks is also here, fyi.

AC:NH Name: Aaron — Island: Spinach — Let me know if you send me a friend request.

Alanyi

5FM59. I am going to leave it open for a while. Anyone can join if you have others who want to come.

Alanyi

foxyflimflam

@Alanyi @Asphyxial I am back on now whenever you are willing to let me stop by for a visit (:
Edit : I will come now @Alanyi! Thank you!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3

foxyflimflam

@Alanyi......very popular your island is!!!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3

FattyWhale_42

Haha, I had so many people coming and going, I thought it broke the game for a minute! xD

Gate's closed for now. (>^_^)>

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic