Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 901 to 920 of 10,553

foxyflimflam

@status-204 I heard that the island has to be flat with no cliffs to do that. Is that true?

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

dannysuse

31M4J pls is 24/24

Edited on by dannysuse

Live

WhitLeigh

@dannysuse may I come visit? Do you need any fruits, etc?

Switch friend code: SW-5909-0562-7398

Mountain_Man

NotTelevision wrote:

@foxyflimflam This is an intentional design choice. They didn’t want players to be able to gather all the varieties of fruit and resources too quickly.

But it’s still worth going to collect iron and gold nuggets.

As I said earlier, mystery islands, as they are now, just seem like a convenient way to get more resources if your own island happens to be depleted, and I assume the developers didn't want it to be another Tortimer Island where it was easy to get rich catching beetles any time you wanted, but still, even just more varied layouts would be welcome. At least something to make the trips feel more mysterious than simply "Your native island, only smaller".

On another note, I'm already hating Bunny Day. It's annoying trying to collect resources or catch fish only for them turn out to be eggs.

One final note, I wish we could split off the friend code sharing to another thread since it's overwhelming this one and burying the general Animal Crossing discussion.

The Mountain Man

dannysuse

is closed sorry for that open 2 pm

Live

Mountain_Man

SonicMos wrote:

@Mountain_Man Just leave your code in the bottom, where mine is.

No point me doing it since I don't have an online subscription. I would just like to see Animal Crossing friend requests/Dodo codes/etc. become their own thread instead of constantly overwhelming this one. Just my opinion.

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

@Mountain_Man I am on the same exact page as you regarding everything you just stated! 🤘

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

BrittGOAL14

@SonicMos Awesome!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

UnknownReader

Sorry this is a long post.

SonicMos wrote:

@darkfenrir My tip is when you get weeds, make them into leaf umbrellas. You will get a lot more if you sell them.

Oh I made Hay bed to sell. someone (don't know where I read that ) said it sell for 200 bells.

MrMeowPuss wrote:

(snip) want to visit is Tarantula island! I still haven’t even seen one in my game at all so would love to catch one and add it to my museum. ...
Does anyone know if the other villagers get annoyed if you talk to them too much?

Me too!!! I seen a few time on my island, caught twice, and last night I got surprise hit twice while rearranging flowers.
Yeah they do, my Agnes is sweet but she is also sarcastic when I bugged her with chat.

status-204 wrote:

Tarantula islands only occur after 7pm I believe, as that's when tarantulas can spawn. What you can do after 7pm on any island is make it a tarantula island:

• Chop down all trees and dig up roots
  • Pick all flowers (don't have to dig them up, just pick the flowers)
  • Remove all rocks
  • Get rid of all other insects

Oh... Thanks for the tip!

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature Hey friend, did you still need fruits? Mine came in today.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

182 bells for turnips this afternoon.

Time to flip my 1,000 share, 92k investment.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Xyphon22

There are so many pieces of egg furniture and clothing in this game! I don't know what special gift Zipper gives you if you craft them all, but it's going to be very hard to get enough eggs when I have to share the resources among four of us on the island.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Ralizah

@Magician So, yesterday I went Sturgeon Farming, but got back from the island too late to sell my stuff.

Sold those this morning for 200+k.

Then found out a friend's town was buying turnips for 185. Bought mine at 92, so I made a hefty profit there.

Then I discovered my town was host to several new species of insects. Sold a bunch of those for good money.

Then I discovered all of my fruit trees came in this morning.

Oh, and I like the easter egg crafting, but Zipper is terrifying. He looks like one of the animatronic monsters from Five Nights at Freddie's.

Needless to say, I went from broke to rolling in dough in the blink of an eye.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic