Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 921 to 940 of 10,553

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah I have cherries, pears, oranges and coconuts growing. I have some apples if you need them.

Let me know appx what time you'll be on and I'll open my gates up. I will give you apples if thats what you need.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

UnknownReader

Now I know I am blind... I can't catch the petals, lol!

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Mountain_Man

I have officially played too much Animal Crossing. I saw a garden spider outside my house today (my real house) and thought, "I haven't seen that one before! I need to catch it and donate it to Blathers!"

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature Oh, thanks, but I have all of the fruits, and apples were my native fruit.

No peaches? I have a peach left over from my harvest if you'd like to start growing one.

EDIT: Also, it sounds like you're low on apples. I have, like 100 apple trees. I can bring you some if you'd like.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

ShepherdFBC

Good day,

My mom purchased the Beginner's DIY recipe (or so says Timmy and Tommy), but the item is no longer in her Pockets or Housing Storage. Timmy and Tommy won't let her purchase the Beginner's DIY recipes again. Is there another way to get all of the Flimsy recipes?

Thank you for your help,
Shepherd (and Shep's aunt Linda)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons
Island Name: Sheps Isle
Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Apples
Native Flowers: Roses, Windflowers, and Tulips
Start Date: 3-28-2020

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321

Ralizah

@ShepherdFBC There should be another DIY recipes book at some point that grants access to all of the basic recipes. If not now, then definitely when Timmy and Tommy open their own store.

Also, be sure to look in the Nook Stop for recipes.

Edited on by Ralizah

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah peaches would be nice! Yea I would take those if you're willing. I'm good on Apple's i think. Id like to have a good balance of all fruits. I appreciate the offer though. Let me know when you'll be on and ill swing by. My island is boring!!

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature I'll be online in... five minutes or so. And will have my gates open for the next hour or so.

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah ok I should be working, but ill try to hop on. Are you playing tonight too?

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature Maybe. If you can't hop on now, msg me later, and, if I'm available, I'll sign on.

Ralizah

@Mrchong156 Go ahead and add me

SW-2726-5961-1794

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah really appreciate it. I wanted to stay and check out the island,but I gotta get back to work 😢. I'll check it out on the next go round or tonight if you're free.

NintendoByNature

BrittGOAL14

@Xyphon22 It’s a good thing we have 12 days!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Xyphon22

@BrittGOAL14 Definitely, but it will still be hard unless I want to be a jerk and take them all. Like today I think I actually got all of the earth eggs (sorry wife and son) and there were only 5. So if I decide to spread them out from now on and only take 2 a day, will that be enough? I have no idea. The others shouldn't be too bad because the balloon and water ones are basically unlimited, there are a lot of the wood ones, and I can go to a mystery island for the rock ones if I need to. I'm also assuming that even if I take every recipe I find that everyone else can still find those, too. If not, sucks to be them.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic