Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 881 to 900 of 10,553

Blaze420

Dodo code: 1814D

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Blaze420

Add me 😊@savannahvs

mayajay

Hi guys! I added you @Blaze420 anybody else who wants to add me too feel free 🤗

Nintendo switch code: SW-4123-3341-5446

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader I don't have a Twitter. As for saving up nook miles, I have over 25k at the moment.

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

darkfenrir

I might open my gate later for people that wants to sell turnips (588 bells per turnip), just wondering if anyone might be interested here

darkfenrir

Blaze420

Anyone happen to have any oranges? 😇
Anyone who wishes to join me my dodo code is
GVC69

Edited on by Blaze420

darkfenrir

@status-204 Can't send FC, so just join me through dodo code. I'm going to leave it open for a while

Dodo Code is:

5XQ1V

(pls give some tips if you come )

darkfenrir

Blaze420

On my way @darkfenrir

darkfenrir

Thank you y'all I have closed my island right now

Hope you all enjoy being rich xD

@status-204 That's more than fair! Most people go with 5% haha

@SonicMos and yes I know that, I'm just keeping some weeds since I kinda like them

darkfenrir

NotTelevision

One funny detail is how K.K. Slider is a big pop star now and a master of all genres apparently. I wonder if he’ll ever pay Tom Nook a visit on his private yacht...

NotTelevision

MrMeowPuss

@UnknownReader yes you’re more than welcome to, you can add me on Switch too

@foxyflimflam the main island I really want to visit is Tarantula island! I still haven’t even seen one in my game at all so would love to catch one and add it to my museum. I somewhat came across scorpion tonight. I say somewhat as I only seen it as it ran up on me and knocked me out

Does anyone know if the other villagers get annoyed if you talk to them too much?

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss Friend Code: SW-7290-1987-5404

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss | Twitter:

MrMeowPuss

@status-204 yes I am and that makes sense! When I looked it up they are still around for the rest of April so I guess I’ll see them after that when Scorpions disappear.

I’ve had mine say the island must be too small since we keep running into each other haha. A few mins later they will offer me a gift though so I guess they aren’t that angry with me yet.

foxyflimflam

@MrMeowPuss A friend of mine who has never played Animal Crossing until this one ended up on tarantula island and ended up making over 170k! I was completely in shock when it was one of the first islands she was sent to.....all while I have gone to I don't know how many and still get crappy ones 😞

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MrMeowPuss

@foxyflimflam have you been trying islands at night? I’m still yet to but might give it a try Friday night.

foxyflimflam

@MrMeowPuss oh yes! I have tried all different times of day and night! At least I have gotten the money island and bamboo 2 times each.....so I guess that is something 😂

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

alpacatears

Money island was such a disappointment when I eventually got to it. It's so much more lucrative to get tarantula island or to just raze an island to the ground to spawn tarantulas in the evenings.

alpacatears

dannysuse

my code is 31M4J come to my island!!!

Live

savannahvs

Someone from the southern hemisphere online?

My Switch code: SW-0287-9130-3823

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic