@FattyWhale_42
Incense burner - tea
Monstera - red
Both coming from dark roast

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

Gret8888

@Ryu_Niiyama
If you can, download the NintendoSwitch app. You can then use your device to type your messages to a specific person on your “best friends” list or use the “keyboard” feature so everyone on the island can read your messages. Using the joycons o type messages is a nightmare.
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
UGH I wasn’t on the game all day 😞

Gret8888

@edhe
Looks really cool. You should try to get the Jock villager named Jitters. He’s a bird obsessed with soccer. His house inside looks similar to your photos.

Gret8888

@ShepherdFBC
I am signing on now and I will add all of your islanders. Thanks.
G

PS: I’ll be ordering another candle soon. I burned through my first one in less than two weeks! I am obsessed with the scent. 😉

Gret8888

@ShepherdFBC
Ok so scratch that. Turns out I am already Switch friends with all 4 of you, but I think because Shep visited my island, he is the only one that shows up on my in game friends list.
G

Heavyarms55

Does anyone feel like some sets of furniture are just missing pieces they really should have? I don't mean items I haven't cataloged but items that aren't in the game. Like the Imperial set feels like it needs an end table sized piece for example. Or the Ironwood set, which has a stool, which they call a chair but just isn't...

@FattyWhale_42 Alright today I am sending: Kitty litter box in black and lawn chair in pink! #teamwork

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
You need to watch this.

I haven't own the game yet, but knowing something Trivials like that made me think carefully what color scheme i want for my Airport that will determine the color of those furnitures.

Anti-Matter

Lard_Bucket

It seems that it is possible to get more than 1 of the same villager's photo. Anyone want my duplicate O'Hare's photo?

Edited on by Lard_Bucket

Switch Friend Code: SW-8469-7086-1986 | Switch/Character Name: Mr.Luke | Island: Lowerest
ACNH DIY Wishlist

Lard_Bucket

I'll have a large spike peak in 4 hours.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8469-7086-1986 | Switch/Character Name: Mr.Luke | Island: Lowerest
ACNH DIY Wishlist

BenAV

@Lard_Bucket Nice, I'll come sell at yours if it ends up being pretty good. I'm still basically like 50/50 for one this week.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Sugarkist

Sorry I've not been around much the last couple of days but I've not been feeling too good. Thank you everyone for all the DIY recipes you've been sending me, I'll update my list today.

Hopefully will get back online over today

EDIT: Oh and Rodney has moved out, I visited a mystery island and saw Kevin. I had wanted a pig villager so asked him to move to my island, he's coming tomorrow. I hope he's not as boring as Samson re the muscles, lol. Operation Get Rid of Diva is still on!
I've got Tasha staying at camp at the moment but I'm not too keen, I want Diva gone but no point in replacing her with someone I'm not entirely happy with either.

Edited on by Sugarkist

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter That's neat. Most of us realized that we each have different color items from Nook miles on the first day or two. But I didn't realize the airport color was tired to the sets. I just assumed it was random which colors you got.

Not too hard to trade for them though. Everyone seems to have about 120,899 Nook miles they don't need at this point. I burned thousands just looking for an interesting villager and I still have like 66k left.

They really should add more things to do with them. Once you unlock everything, they become utterly pointless.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Lard_Bucket

One of my villagers is crafting Fruit Wreath. Anyone interested?
edit: they stopped abnormally early x_x

Edited on by Lard_Bucket

ACNH DIY Wishlist

BabyYoda71

So... I bought almost 4000 turnips on Sunday, but now the Turnip Calculator says they win’t surpass 150 this week, so tell me if you have good prices!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Lard_Bucket

My turnip price is at 431. Gates are open to friends.

ACNH DIY Wishlist

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic