Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 10,546

meeto_1

@SKTTR coming over

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

Mountain_Man

foxyflimflam wrote:

Once I unlocked terraforming, it turned into a whole new game! 💗

I think terraforming could extend the life of the game significantly. I loved New Leaf and played it more than any other game on my 3DS, but it eventually got to the point where there really wasn't anything left to do other than simply maintain your town. The special projects were neat but didn't allow for a lot of flexibility. With New Horizons, you can recreate your entire island literally from the ground up, which is something I can see myself doing down the road.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

k8sMum wrote:

This morning, out of the blue, Nook's cranny had red and yellow windflower seeds!

It gives me hope that more things will open up as the game progresses. And fishing is fun again! Still getting duplicates of egg recipes instead of cherry blossom ones. Baby steps I guess.

This post prompted me take another look at the stock in Nook's Cranny, and they had hyacinth seeds (my natives are wind-flowers and lilies). I had been ignoring the flower seed packets because they had just been my native flowers at first, but now I need to be sure to check everyday. They also have my native fruit for sale (cherries) which I'm hoping will rotate out at some point for a non-native variety.

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

@Silly_G I meant that there is more you can do with the online capability in this game! And $20 for a yearly subscription is pretty cheap in my book when you consider how much other consoles charge for theirs!

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@Mountain_Man Same! New Leaf will always hold in special place in my heart! I still pick it up from time to time just to relive old times! (: But yes the terraforming on this game is pure genius and to me makes up for all the little flaws!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@SKTTR If your gate is still open, I am going to come sell my turnips (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@meeto_1 I have pears and apples to spare! I can pick some and bring to you in exchange for both colors of the clock!!!! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@SKTTR I sold my turnips but your session ended so quick that it didn't save 😭 If anyone else has good turnip prices and willing to let me come sell, I will give you some of the profit depending on how much I make! Or I can bring something you may need in exchange! I have all the fruits and loads of materials

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BenAV

@foxyflimflam Yeah it kinda broke when you left. Everything that happened after you joined was undone for everyone.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

meeto_1

@foxyflimflam can have the clocks ready in 5mins don’t worry about fruit SKTTR helped out (very greatful)

Are you free? Can send dodo code

Northern Hemisphere - UK

link3710

Thanks for letting me visit! Didn't get to talk thanks to the boot that happened at the end, but it was a cool town to get to explore.

link3710

meeto_1

@BenAV I just realised the rugs I bought whilst there are removed from items.

Northern Hemisphere - UK

SKTTR

Yeah, the last one who came to visit hang up the whole game. Everyone got kicked.
It's open again (new dodo code in the post above) if you still need to sell turnips or want to visit.

And thanks everyone, it's great fun with you all.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

foxyflimflam

@BenAV I didn't leave. It kicked me! Lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@SKTTR Your turnip prices may have changed depending on what time it is there! Let me know if it is any different and thanks for letting me stop by even if the game decided to kick me out lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@meeto_1 I can come in about 10/15 minutes. Is that ok? Is there anything else I can bring you!? (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BenAV

@foxyflimflam It was like 6pm there so you're fine to go back and sell.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

meeto_1

@foxyflimflam no problem

Northern Hemisphere - UK

SKTTR

Yeah, turnips still sell for 382 bells. I'll update when it changes.

Dodo-Code 48WG3

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic