Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 10,553

UnknownReader

@Heavyarms55 I hear you. I went to a few store last week and today could not find any. I will not pay scraper price for card. I do have a stack but I don't have the sheep, rabbit, lamb. quite a few froggy. And double of redd and those main characters that you can't invite to stay like ( Daisy Mae's grandma, Joan? ) Tortimer, Sable... I only manage to invite Punchy.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Heavyarms55

@UnknownReader Yeah, they haven't been in stores for years. I assumed that Nintendo was just gonna quietly restock them. But that doesn't seem to have happened.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BrittGOAL14

Definitely sucks. I love the amiibo figures, too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

UnknownReader

I prefer those card. I over collect those figures when it first came out, sleepless night (retail) hunting, lol! Then gave up cos too much work just to get toys.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

ShepherdFBC

My Mom's Switch Friend Code: SW-4870-1118-7417
My Aunt's Switch Friend Code: SW-517846678395

Please, add them, they are hunting for bugs. Feel free to visit our town over the next 8 hours (until 5:00 am Central) to sell Insects/Bugs to Flick.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons
Island Name: Sheps Isle
Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Apples
Native Flowers: Roses, Windflowers, and Tulips
Start Date: 3-28-2020

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321

RR529

Had a decent session tonight.

• Had my first camper today, and they're moving to the island tomorrow. I already have their plot placed.
  • Got 3 new Cherry Blossom recipes (all from balloons), bringing my total to 5. Much better than the Bunny Day stuff (and it helps that I'm going for a traditional Japanese look for my house).
  • I now have over 160,000 Bells in my savings account. Only a bit more & I'll have the 198,000 needed to pay off my big house. It helps that there was a lizard on my island who was buying bugs for high prices, so I farmed bugs tonight.
  • Used the Nook Miles I earned tonight to buy Snack & Drink Machines, and a Park Clock (I'll get them tomorrow), which will go nicely in the public park I'm building (can't wait until I get to put in roads).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Xyphon22

C.J. showed up on my island today, I guess he's like Flick but with fish. I have now started doing probably the dumbest thing I have ever done in any Animal Crossing game: I have started hoarding 3 of every fish and bug for when these guys come so I can get statues. I even caught an oarfish and 2 golden trout that he will pay me a fortune for, but nope. Stockpiling them. It would be one thing if I could keep giving them to him, but apparently he can only make 1 each visit. My house/storage will be full of creatures forever!

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

@Xyphon22 I was so bummed when Flick wouldn’t make another model for me. 😂 Assumed the same from CJ, so made sure to give him 3 red snapper. Not sure if I could pass up the bells for any others that sell for a small fortune.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Xyphon22

@BrittGOAL14 Yeah, I'm getting a lousy horse mackerel since I didn't know it would be the only one that I could get and was the first fish that I caught 3 of. I have since added a blue marlin to my storage full of expensive fish. Also, I think I probably played the most today than I have any day since it came out, shot down probably over a dozen normal (not egg) balloons, and finally just now around 11:30 at night I got my first cherry blossom recipe of the day. I'm now at 7, but I don't think there is any way I am going to get them all unless they become a lot more common. But now, bed time.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Mountain_Man

I think this game might be even more addictive than New Leaf. There's so much more to do than just hunt for fish and bugs to sell to pay off the obscenely expensive house loans and special projects.

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

I have logged 160+ hours into this game, so I obviously am addicted! 🤣 That being said, they should never had made the cherry blossom event happen at the same time as the bunny day event (esp since the egg rates are so high) I have noticed by reading the thread that I have a few more than most of the c.b. recipes (both sakura wood wall and floor, both c.b. wall and floor, wand, lantern, bonsai, branches, pile of leaves, pochette purse, and umbrella). If anyone has the clock I would love to trade for something you may not have in the list I mentioned! 😊

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

UnknownReader

mine said 115hr but I think should be more, lol! I like this since it first announced. But half way between announcement and released, I got worried that it will be very much like pocket camp ( it was fun for a short while but it got boring for me. )
My first AC was NL, then I got city folk and didn't like it. This one is really pretty. I seen so many pix on twitter that players design.

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader I love how much more they have added this time around! I've always loved AC, but they really stepped it up with all of the extras like online play and crafting and customizing furniture vs just buying it (I love that both are options). Once I unlocked terraforming, it turned into a whole new game! 💗

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Blaze420

Anyone want to let me visit their island? (Just to get accomplishment of traveling to other islands) I promise I will treat your island with respect! 😄

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Sisilly_G

@foxyflimflam : Online play has been a standard feature since Wild World on the DS back in 2005.

If anything, New Horizons is a step back, because now you need a paid subscription in order to access online play (it remains free on 3DS).

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Blaze420

I feel like that was more of Nintendo’s way of making more money honestly (not so much on AC’s behalf) @Silly_G

UnknownReader

@Silly_G Yeah, especially easy on 3DS cos my friend always leave a note on their profile and I can know if they are up for online play. This has no way of knowing unless either one of us visit each other and then add as BF. Also, I miss the Dream Suite. Nice way of seeing stranger's town. I wonder will they add all those old features or maybe add something new ( but what else can they add? )

@Blaze420 My island is somewhat a mess right now cos I can't make up my mind what or how I want it to look, lol!

Blaze420

Lol I feel you my island I feel like is the same way! 😂 I keep changing my mind on how I want it to look! @UnknownReader

meeto_1

@foxyflimflam hi, I can craft you both versions of the clock (light pink and dark pink) in exchange for any of the following: pears, apples, roses. Sorry don't have a spare recipe to hand.

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

SKTTR

Hey, if you need fruit or something else you can visit me.
My friend code is in the signature.

You can also visit me with this Dodo-Code in the next couple hours: 48WG3

The carpet selling camel is here, and turnips sell for 382 bells.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic