Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,501 to 10,509 of 10,509

Kermit1

@Pizzamorg they trigger forever. If you missed one you can time travel back to it.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Pizzamorg

Kermit1 wrote:

@Pizzamorg they trigger forever. If you missed one you can time travel back to it.

By that do you mean manipulate my system date and time? Or will April event x trigger on the same date for every year moving forwards until the game is cancelled?

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: RingFit Adventure. Live A Live.
PC games currently playing: The Division 2. Watchdogs: Legion. Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. Dark Pictures Anthology.

Kermit1

@Pizzamorg if you change your Switches time clock you can in game travel back or forward to any event.

gimme a moment I'll show you.

Edited on by Kermit1

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Pizzamorg

Kermit1 wrote:

@Pizzamorg if you change your Switches time clock you can in game travel back or forward to any event.

I guess my question is less how and more if it is necessary. IE like if I played today and moving forwards, would I experience all the events you experienced in August to December 2020? Or will nothing happen and the only way I can experience anything is to fudge the system?

PC games currently playing: The Division 2. Watchdogs: Legion. Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. Dark Pictures Anthology.

Kermit1

Kermit1 wrote:

@Pizzamorg Here's how to do it.

darn they patched it. the event time travel. but you still can go to them when they happen again. they are the same every year so nothing to worry about.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@Pizzamorg This might be able to help you. I time travel all the time and it doesn't fudge anything up.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Pizzamorg

Thank you @Kermit1!

Kermit1

@Pizzamorg no problem. glad to help. I love AC:NH

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Pizzamorg

For any Wicker Man fans out there... I dunno if the game did this on purpose. ūü§£

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic