Forums

Topic: Super Mario Run

Posts 141 to 160 of 193

FGPackers

Did the weekly My Nintendo mission of 3 Toad Rally wins and i also 100% the 1-1 level without any guide My intention is to do it without it!!

EDIT: 1-2 at 100% too

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Gameplay_Matters

I bought this game day one on iOS (iPhone 6S Plus 128G) and only played through the single player (100%).
I figure now is a good time to start playing again.

I just sent a request to @Mairek and @LandOfZeldtir. (I'm k.e.)
I'm also dropping my friend code in here: 9688-6070-9506

Gameplay_Matters

TuVictus

I'm having a real blast playing this game. I don't care much for the kingdom builder stuff but the game itself is fun

TuVictus

skywake

Definitely worth the asking price if you ask me. I played it when it first launched on iOS on an old iPad and it wasn't that great. But on a phone? It works really well. The best way to describe it is to say that it's like a game of virtual hacky sack with Mario as the ball.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

FGPackers

After 100% the World 1 i'm collecting only pink coins to complete Worlds and unlock Toads and levels for Toad Rally. Then i'll collect all other coins. Also because Toad Rally tickets are really easy to get: i'm at 99 and i'm "losing" really a lot of them. Did some Toad Rally and reached level 6. Unlocked blue Yoshi too

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

FGPackers

Finished to collect all pink coins. And i got only one question: what is the actual utility of special level? Because i don't see one. Another question: i got a gold Toad statue, but i really can't remember how did i get it. And there's no info on the internet. Can anyone refresh my memory please?

FGPackers

Blue_Blur

@FGPackers - I don't know the answer to your first question, but I got a gold Toad statue in the gift box.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

FGPackers

@Blue_Blur Maybe i got it by taking Toad as a playable character from My Nintendo, still wondering...

FGPackers

JoeDiddley

I kinda like this game, I downloaded as soon as it launched on iOS. But as a massive 2d Mario fan who doesn't sneer at good runners either it hasn't held my attention as much as I hoped. Need to go back and finish the final world.
I'm glad I got it before the Brexit induced price rise in Blighty. It's convenient when you've only got one hand free too.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

mario85x

Hello an all Super-Mario-Run-Gamers!

Here is my Gamer-ID: 1785-3411-1995

mario85x

FGPackers

What is the utility of "normal" pipes in Kingdom Builder? Like the red one. I got one with the today promotion but it seems to not have a functional use, it seems just an easthetical thing. Am i right?

FGPackers

FGPackers

Wow i did right now a Toad Rally with a score of 973, incredible! This game is awesome! Really a lot of fun!

EDIT: this game is really addicting! 100% World 2!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

TrueFantasia

I recently bought the game for Android. It didn't hook me right away, but I'm having a lot of fun with it now.

I'd like to add a few friends, but I couldn't find any on Twitter. If anyone here wants to add me, my Player ID is 1276-4364-3604.

TrueFantasia

FGPackers

Finally i finished the Gold Goomba Event. It was quite fun!

FGPackers

Koapa

Hi everyone. My FC for SMR :
9637-7283-7342

Koapa

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1907-9459 | Nintendo Network ID: KoapaSC | Twitter:

FGPackers

I finally got all coins! Now i can focus on Toad Rally! Awesome game! One day i'll do all special levels!

FGPackers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic