Forums

Topic: Super Mario Run

Posts 181 to 193 of 193

TheCurator

So perfect game. I don't understand the negative fuss about it. It has excellent mechanics, HD graphics and lots of stuff to do. I'm a nearly Day 1 buyer and Super Mario Run is one of my favourite pastime activities.

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

TheCurator

I decided to upload my Mushroom Kingdom! I spent so much effort into building it with symmetry and love. How do you find it?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I would love to see everyone's Mushroom Kingdom and I suggest we start sharing the soonest!

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

Wowas

Hello friends,plase add me ID. 9559-9829-5407

Wowas

BlueToadenstein

4600-1870-7206 is my friend code

BlueToadenstein

Switch Friend Code: SW-5351-8497-4703 | 3DS Friend Code: 2166-1927-2197 | My Nintendo: StuperLuigi | Nintendo Network ID: StuperLuigi

rockodoodle

skywake wrote:

@Kuhang
I get that I just don't really like how it plays. I'm too used to being able to control Mario's speed and direction. It feels odd having it taken away. And it's not even an issue with the speed of the game. I play a lot of platformers and I'm always moving through the stages quickly. Half of the Mario Maker stages I made were designed to be run through. But this? It didn't seem right.

Like I said, it's a fantastic advertisement for Mario. I'm also more than fine with the pricing model which is the major complaint I've seen about it. I just don't think it has nailed it as much as I had hoped. I'll give it another go when it's on Android but... after playing a bit of it I'm not as excited about it as I was. Which again is fine, I'm probably not the target consumer for this.

Obviously very late to the game by my phones are low end. I got a tablet recently and got the whole game.

I think it’s cool to see Mario on a different platform and Nintendo made it look sharp. $10 is a bit steep, but worth it if you are a Nintendo fan. I figure I will easily put 10 hours into it just tooling around.

rockodoodle

THUNDERM00SE

Player id: 4405-5355-3739
Looking to add friends to complete them missions and wondering if it's worth the purchase

HowLongToBeat: THUNDERM00SE

-Handheld collector-

Nintendo/retro gaming/film/popculture YouTube channel 'Thunderm00se' coming up!

www.soundcloud.com/dennisvansomeren

Switch Friend Code: SW-3433-0274-3045 | My Nintendo: Denman88

chima22

It's been a long time since I played this game.

chima22

Friendly

Hey! Is Mario Run offline for others here too? Can’t seem to run it currently…

Friendly

Friendly

@Dogorilla tnx . It’s working for me now too.

Perhaps I missed an update which perhaps now has been installed while charging my phone.

Friendly

Dogorilla

@Friendly Ah that's good

I still don't understand why Nintendo made it compulsory to have an internet connection to play this game even in single player mode. I'd definitely play it more often if it worked offline.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Ninfan

Anyone wana add me as friend 1821 6444 9995

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic