Please add me
5342-6648-3117
Let's Go

yansiong

MrPryce

Just started yesterday and need some friends to play with

Fc: 8743-3890-2809

Sw 3149-5587-0890

Check my gameplay videos on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllTg3lSmUezB_Bw8ndGMNw

Switchcraft

How do you get 400 coins in World 1-2? Time is too short to go all the paths.

Edit: Got it. But took me many tries. I think the maximum to get is 401.

Select the red coin version (easiest). You have two balloons, use them wisely. First one in the section with the long slide. Slide all the way to the bottom (to multiply goomba deaths), collect everything and then use the balloon to take the upper part with the star. Second balloon is for near the end where you can wall jump between piranha plants.
At the very beginning, wait until the 2nd goomba appears on the screen. You will have to jump off from the first onto the 2nd to receive a +2 bonus. Another tricky part is in the 2nd section. You will have to hit both ?-blocks with one jump. Just shortly after you have to wall jump your way to the top and will find coins arranged in 3 rows. It is very difficult to collect all of them! I missed one so I finished with a total of 400.

Good luck!

Edited on by Switchcraft

Gameplay matters.

yokokazuo

@Switchcraft max to my knowledge is actually 426. I used to try and get the most coins on several levels and got about 420 before or so before learning that you can keep combos going with the bubble.
Posted it in here somewhere along with someone’s video I found which I used to get 426 myself.

My backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

DarthNocturnal

So, decided to buy the full game unlock with the discount.... is there a way to speed up the earning of Purple and Yellow Toads? Or is that just how they are?

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

yokokazuo

yokokazuo wrote:

FInally got it! I would say this is the max amount of coins possible, but I've said that before and proved myself wrong several times
Untitled

Here is one post from earlier in the thread. This is making me want to get back into aiming for high scores. It was really fun to try and figure out the best way to get all the coins and mastering the route too.

yokokazuo wrote:

Thought my 421 run was the most you could get on 1-2, but I found a video of 426! I guess using a bubble keeps the combo you get if you use it after jumping on some Goombas so they got more coins than me. The path they took is similar to the one I used with some differences (but same coins aside from the last few Goombas).

And this one contains the video I found.
New update for iOS allows screen recording so I think I will get back into it eventually. Work kind of has me a bit more busy recently though...

Edited on by yokokazuo

My backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Switchcraft

@yokokazuo Wow, that is impressive! I stand corrected. I also didn't consider to use a different character than Mario...

Gameplay matters.

mjharper

@DarthNocturnal If you use Purple or Yellow Yoshi in Toad Rally, you will attract more purple or yellow Toads, respectively. Of course, you'll need to get used to that flutter jump Yoshi does.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

DavidVilla

So this is one of the 5 DeNA games.

DavidVilla

dhdshxc

Hi,

this is my friend code:

4002-4830-3406

add me so let's play together?

♥♥♥

Edited on by dhdshxc

dhdshxc

TheCurator

So perfect game. I don't understand the negative fuss about it. It has excellent mechanics, HD graphics and lots of stuff to do. I'm a nearly Day 1 buyer and Super Mario Run is one of my favourite pastime activities.

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

TheCurator

I decided to upload my Mushroom Kingdom! I spent so much effort into building it with symmetry and love. How do you find it?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I would love to see everyone's Mushroom Kingdom and I suggest we start sharing the soonest!

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

Wowas

Hello friends,plase add me ID. 9559-9829-5407

Wowas

BlueToadenstein

4600-1870-7206 is my friend code

BlueToadenstein

Switch Friend Code: SW-5351-8497-4703 | 3DS Friend Code: 2166-1927-2197 | My Nintendo: StuperLuigi | Nintendo Network ID: StuperLuigi | Twitter:

rockodoodle

skywake wrote:

@Kuhang
I get that I just don't really like how it plays. I'm too used to being able to control Mario's speed and direction. It feels odd having it taken away. And it's not even an issue with the speed of the game. I play a lot of platformers and I'm always moving through the stages quickly. Half of the Mario Maker stages I made were designed to be run through. But this? It didn't seem right.

Like I said, it's a fantastic advertisement for Mario. I'm also more than fine with the pricing model which is the major complaint I've seen about it. I just don't think it has nailed it as much as I had hoped. I'll give it another go when it's on Android but... after playing a bit of it I'm not as excited about it as I was. Which again is fine, I'm probably not the target consumer for this.

Obviously very late to the game by my phones are low end. I got a tablet recently and got the whole game.

I think it’s cool to see Mario on a different platform and Nintendo made it look sharp. $10 is a bit steep, but worth it if you are a Nintendo fan. I figure I will easily put 10 hours into it just tooling around.

rockodoodle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic