Forums

Topic: Super Mario Run

Posts 161 to 180 of 207

DarthNocturnal

The game seems to have a semi-common crash on my device. It just closes, no warning or error. I lost some Toads in Toad Rally because of it. I don't think I'm accidentally hitting the minimize button.

But when it runs, it runs well.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

FGPackers

Finished to collect all pink coins. And i got only one question: what is the actual utility of special level? Because i don't see one. Another question: i got a gold Toad statue, but i really can't remember how did i get it. And there's no info on the internet. Can anyone refresh my memory please?

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Blue_Blur

@FGPackers - I don't know the answer to your first question, but I got a gold Toad statue in the gift box.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

FGPackers

@Blue_Blur Maybe i got it by taking Toad as a playable character from My Nintendo, still wondering...

FGPackers

JoeDiddley

I kinda like this game, I downloaded as soon as it launched on iOS. But as a massive 2d Mario fan who doesn't sneer at good runners either it hasn't held my attention as much as I hoped. Need to go back and finish the final world.
I'm glad I got it before the Brexit induced price rise in Blighty. It's convenient when you've only got one hand free too.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
PSN: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

mario85x

Hello an all Super-Mario-Run-Gamers!

Here is my Gamer-ID: 1785-3411-1995

mario85x

FGPackers

What is the utility of "normal" pipes in Kingdom Builder? Like the red one. I got one with the today promotion but it seems to not have a functional use, it seems just an easthetical thing. Am i right?

FGPackers

FGPackers

Wow i did right now a Toad Rally with a score of 973, incredible! This game is awesome! Really a lot of fun!

EDIT: this game is really addicting! 100% World 2!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

TrueFantasia

I recently bought the game for Android. It didn't hook me right away, but I'm having a lot of fun with it now.

I'd like to add a few friends, but I couldn't find any on Twitter. If anyone here wants to add me, my Player ID is 1276-4364-3604.

TrueFantasia

FGPackers

Finally i finished the Gold Goomba Event. It was quite fun!

FGPackers

Koapa

Hi everyone. My FC for SMR :
9637-7283-7342

Koapa

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1907-9459 | Nintendo Network ID: KoapaSC | Twitter:

FGPackers

I finally got all coins! Now i can focus on Toad Rally! Awesome game! One day i'll do all special levels!

FGPackers

shining_nexus

I need friends to play with. So far I'm enjoying it, but more of a standing in line kinda game for me. Currently trying to complete the Golden Goomba event.

0019-3532-6332

shining_nexus

FGPackers

I found on internet that you don't really get anything for completing special levels with all coins. That's quite disappointing unfortunately. I will not play special levels at this point

FGPackers

FGPackers

Did a 1110 this morning! This game if taken at small doses is really fantastic. I'm still loving it even after completed the world mode!

FGPackers

FGPackers

Finally reached 9999 Toads and unlocked everything, Red Yoshi too. When i did it i already had 9999 Toads but not enough yellows. The system becomes really strange at that point with the Toads that you get and lose and they randomly exchange between themselves :S

FGPackers

chiefeagle02

Here is my code:

1292-2758-2596

Have fun!

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

premko1

Have fun and add me:
7635-1072-9440
Remember, that its dangerous to go alone !

my Switch fc: SW-6145-9649-2985
my 3ds friend code:1564-4008-8780
SuperMarioRun: 7635-1072-9440
AC PocketCamp: 6892-7280-610

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic