Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,223

nf_2

@DarthNocturnal That's generally how these games go. I really wouldn't be surprised if they eventually made it so that there 6* characters, and so on.

I'm actually curious that anything related to character classes are basically non-existent given how prevalent classes are in the main series, especially the most recent entries.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

RaphaBoss

New gauntlet mode. More ways to get feathers!

RaphaBoss

RaphaBoss

Untitled

My god, he is broken as an ofensive unit. He is ORKO everyone( that isn't maybe a really high defense) with death blown 3 and +3 atk from a hone Atk 3 from Olivia, then she uses dance and he kills another unit in one turn.

Edited on by RaphaBoss

RaphaBoss

DefHalan

I am wondering which focus to try to pull from. I already have Lucina but I am kinda sick of getting Swords people. Was thinking of doing the Siblings one again, but I haven't had the best luck with that.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Andrzej777

@DefHalan
Not sure either, think I will save up some orbs and see what the nexy focus will be next thuesday...

Andrzej777

edhe

I've found my Takumi counter, and now no Takumi can beat me. Basically, anything that can strike 2X before a counter from range. A 5★ Reindhardt for those that are wondering.

I've trained up a pretty good quartet - all at level 40 now, but some will need to be upgraded to 5 stars before they're perfect. At the moment, in that team, I've got a 5★ Reindhardt, a 4★ Sully, a 4★ Eliwood and a 5★ Klein which I temporarily substituted for a 4★ Frederick.
Substituted because it allowed me to get the greatest boost in points for the arena, where I've achieved an all time high of 3930, so I'm on track to get a decent amount of feathers.

My other 5★ characters include Lyn, Cordelia and Eirika, although I'm looking to promote a 4★ up to a 5. I feel silly for wasting feathers on characters like Wrys in my case, but now it seems feathers aren't as difficult to get hold of, I might be able to promote my first one soon.

I was thinking of promoting Eliwood (he has a nice unique sword), but I've been presented with an opprtunity, having drawn a duplicate 4★ copy. I believe if both units have the same star rating, the resulting character will get a stat boost. Unfortunately, I'll have to promote both of them to 5★ rarity because stats are obviously reset after promotion, but would training both up to their highest levels result in the highest potential stat gain?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Andrzej777

Anyone knows if this 20 orbs reward for 10 billion votes is for the whole event or for each stage?

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@edhe

Why did u substitute fredrick if you had reinhard. The bonus points count if u just use one bo us hero any more than that doesnt change anything afaik.

Klein is my takumi killer btw. I have the one with highest speed probably thats why. Hinoka works, too but only when atracking since its a flying unit. Tarja is pretty good too.

I dont know if Id promote eliwood though.

Edited on by Andrzej777

Andrzej777

edhe

@Andrzej777

I briefly substituted Klein for Frederick because I wanted to train him up a bit. That would have made the team Sully, Reinhardt, Eliwood & Frederick, (all cavalry) and my Reinhardt has an ability which boosts ATK for all cavalry units within 2 spaces, so it seemed apt. Furthermore, it'd give me a blue counter, although to be fair, Klein fits that role pretty well anyway.

Funny how there are no Bow cavalry units though - none that I've encountered, anyway. Then again, I'm struggling to think of any bow cavaliers in the main games that you don't promote up to.

I wasn't aware you didn't benefit from bringing more than one bonus hero into the arena duels. Is that what you are saying?

I've never done better than I have this season, having managed to clear 4,000 points.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Andrzej777

edhe wrote:

@Andrzej777

I briefly substituted Klein for Frederick because I wanted to train him up a bit. That would have made the team Sully, Reinhardt, Eliwood & Frederick, (all cavalry) and my Reinhardt has an ability which boosts ATK for all cavalry units within 2 spaces, so it seemed apt. Furthermore, it'd give me a blue counter, although to be fair, Klein fits that role pretty well anyway.

Funny how there are no Bow cavalry units though - none that I've encountered, anyway. Then again, I'm struggling to think of any bow cavaliers in the main games that you don't promote up to.

I wasn't aware you didn't benefit from bringing more than one bonus hero into the arena duels. Is that what you are saying?

I've never done better than I have this season, having managed to clear 4,000 points.

That was my observation. Its all about one bonus hero. Seems fair to me. Otherwise it would be more of a pay to win game as heroes are luck based and yhe more people pay the more chances of luck they have.

I think cavalry bow umits will appear sooner or later.

Andrzej777

RaphaBoss

@edhe the answer is, no. Also , pick the one with the better IV. I wouldn't bother ranking up 2 Eliwood to 5 stars If I were you though.

RaphaBoss

Andrzej777

@What_Sthat

Btw, I found a way around the lack of armor units, just in case you still need that armor unit.
During that gauntlet battles you will be provided with two external units in addition to your own unit.
If one of those units happens to be an armor unit - use it to kill enemies - these kills count towards fulfilling the march challenge.
Funny thing: During my battles I didnt get any armor units. Today I got a friend request from somebody who had effie. I had to delete all 'friends' - otherwise it might have taken a long time until that Effie would have showed up.

Andrzej777

What_Sthat

@Andrzej777

Yeah I noticed that today. Only need one more kill now and can move it on. I got a few friends with Hector, it seems. Kinda nice to get that work around.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Grumblevolcano

@edhe There's the nomad class in the GBA games so characters like Rath would fit, also there's bow knights in Ike's games like Astrid but sadly PoR and RD has barely been represented in FE Heroes. I guess that's what happens when games get ridiculously expensive, they are forgotten about as the years pass by until they're made cheaper via something like Virtual Console.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@RaphaBoss Good luck finding Path of Radiance for under £100, Radiant Dawn is slightly cheaper but still expensive.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RaphaBoss

@Grumblevolcano that's only their price now. Still, with piracy around, the game is easy to get, even on a PC. Not mention both are fairly easy to run on dolphin. Until they sell It as virtual console ( and many other Fire Emblem, specialy Japan only), this will be the only way to play, or buying an overpriced used copy ( wich isn't doing much to support the developer). I am playing a hacked rom of Geneology of the Holy war right now in english, until they decide to release It on virtual console and translated of course.

Edited on by RaphaBoss

RaphaBoss

KO-Cub

What's with these events forcing the players yo take a hit. Literally it's, "Do you have a counter to this? Do have this skill? Do you have 5 stars? Are your units OP? No? You Lose, You Lose, You Lose."
Being forced to take over powered hits is not fun, especially when 1 unit dies, it's game over.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

RaphaBoss

@KO-Cub Ursula event? I have a full star team, but no one can tank those OP daggers.

RaphaBoss

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic