Forums

Topic: Somebody reached over 2,000 Hours in skyward sword!

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

HyruleFan2001

It's hard to believe someone has actually achieved 2,000 hours in skyward sword which doesn't seem possible but it has been achieved approximately so a world record has been broken!

HyruleFan2001

Greatluigi

First of all where did you hear of this? Secondly is it across multiple save files or is it all on one file? Because I don’t think skyward sword has enough content in it to reach 2,000 hours.

Greatluigi

NinChocolate

Maybe they just like the Skyloft music and have it on all time.. i mean, I’d be tempted..

NinChocolate

Matt_Barber

You could just leave it running without playing it for about twelve weeks. Or, maybe, just run it overnight for a longer period if there are other games that you want to play in the meantime.

At least, that's how I got most of my 300 hours in Baten Kaitos, which you need to unlock a rare item.

Matt_Barber

FishyS

I mean... if you speed run it, 2,000 hours wouldn't be too hard across save files.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Jhena

The game has great vibes. I can understand if someone wants to play it, again and again and accumulates 2000 hours total.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

NinChocolate

Do we find out who this somebody is or this just stays some random thing..

NinChocolate

jump

I feel sorry for them as they wasted their time! I’ve played it for 2,001 hours so they haven’t broken the world record.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Rambler

I've achieved 2002 hours in it

Rambler

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.