Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 1/27/15 LEAK?

Posts 41 to 60 of 65

Jazzer94

Clearly fake, just that maker isn't completely nuts and putting crazy predictions.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

WebHead

Definitely fake. The fool didn't even try. Though I still think there'll be one at some point this month.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

cookiex

That paper looks awfully similar to one I saw floating around before E3, which was also faker than a three-dollar bill. Maybe it's the same guy thinking he can fool people twice?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

NintendoFan64

Fake.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sanya_Claus

cookiex wrote:

That paper looks awfully similar to one I saw floating around before E3, which was also faker than a three-dollar bill. Maybe it's the same guy thinking he can fool people twice?

hey you never know, those could exist.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Samurai_Goroh

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Squid wrote:

Hey, somebody knows how to use a printer!

You know what's funny, it looks like the printer AND Photoshop was used...lol

No Photoshop skills seem to be required. My mother could make a document like this on MS Word or LO Writer, take a pick. I could make a better hoax than this, the guy is not even trying. C'mon...We are getting a Direct soon, I believe though.

Samurai_Goroh

DiscoGentleman

Someone knows how to use a printer, but has never worked a corporate office job ever, and has never used spellcheck.

Faker than my imaginary girlfriend.

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

Don

So there is no Nintendo Direct on 1/27 right?

Don

DiscoGentleman

lol no

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

DiscoGentleman

cookiex wrote:

lol remember that? Zelda: Shard of Nightmare or whatever? I almost Sharded from laughing so hard at that awful, fake title.

TheLZdragon

Don wrote:

So there is no Nintendo Direct on 1/27 right?

Can't really say no yet, but there isn't an official confirmation as of right now

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PuzzleMaster7

Well, I guess this rumor has finally been debunked.

There is no puzzle without a solution!
Amiibo Collection : Toon Link, Sheik, Pac Man, & Gold Mario

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter:

Yoshi

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Not to support the fake leak, but technically, having a Direct on the 14th doesn't disprove the rumor.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Not to support the fake leak, but technically, having a Direct on the 14th doesn't disprove the rumor.

It kinda does. To the best of my knowledge, Nintendo has never had two general directs so close to each other. If they have ever had them that close, one of them was a smaller game-specific direct, usually region-specific without Mr. Iwata.

I rise from the ashes!
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

It kinda does. To the best of my knowledge, Nintendo has never had two general directs so close to each other. If they have ever had them that close, one of them was a smaller game-specific direct, usually region-specific without Mr. Iwata.

You lack decisive evidence!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

You would be right! Emphasis on "kinda"! I wouldn't bet money on it though, unless they did some kinda major, two part Direct.

I rise from the ashes!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

MsJubilee

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

You would be right! Emphasis on "kinda"! I wouldn't bet money on it though, unless they did some kinda major, two part Direct.

Why not three parts?

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nicolai

midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Why not three parts?

Heck, for all we know, Wii U may finally be getting that achievements system they promised, Ubisoft announces 5 new games exclusive for the system, and we get a release date for Flipnote Studio 3D! Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game, details get released on Splatoon 2 set for next year, and the Wii U will be able to connect with your Xbox One! You can't say it won't happen!! Manic Laughter

I rise from the ashes!

MsJubilee

Nicolai wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Why not three parts?

Heck, for all we know, Wii U may finally be getting that achievements system they promised, Ubisoft announces 5 new games exclusive for the system, and we get a release date for Flipnote Studio 3D! Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game, details get released on Splatoon 2 set for next year, and the Wii U will be able to connect with your Xbox One! You can't say it won't happen!! Manic Laughter

Did you really just say Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game?Now you got me wanting her to come back for the new Zelda U which won't happened but still.Thank you for getting my hopes up sir!Saying Midna and stuff can't read my name rustling my jimmies god!

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nicolai

midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Why not three parts?

Did you really just say Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game?Now you got me wanting her to come back for the new Zelda U which won't happened but still.Thank you for getting my hopes up sir!Saying Midna and stuff can't read my name.

On the contrary, your name actually gave me that idea! Would be sweet, though. She was one of Nintendo's better original characters.

I rise from the ashes!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.