Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 1/27/15 LEAK?

Posts 21 to 40 of 61

Blast

This is a fanmade wishlist! The person who made this thing wasn't being realistic at all.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ReaperMelia

brewsky wrote:

VIIIAxel wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

99.9% fake. This is absolutely nothing new and has been done before. I'll take mine with 2 pounds of salt please.

Also, I want to point out a flaw: why is Xenoblade Chronicles listed as "NEW" when it was already announced?

Not to defend this "leak" (Since I can tell it's clearly fake), but unless I'm mistaken, Xenoblade 3DS hasn't been shown off anywhere outside Japan, so it technically would be a new announcement for Western audiences.

And Bayonetta isn't a new announcement? Along with all the other "new" games that don't have that glaring text?

To be fair, its a valid point, though. This fake leak just has too many errors, though.

Again, I wasn't trying to defend this, just pointing that out about Xenoblade. This is a really poorly made attempt at a fake leak.

"Little by little. Each day as it comes. That's how we should live."

IceClimbers

Err, any paper thing like that is fake. Tons of these "leaks" crop up right before E3. None of them are real

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

Remember how so many e3 "leaks" relied on Pokken Fighters being announced for the Wii U? Remember how they were all debunked at once for that sole reason? Good times

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

I like how every fake leak is artisclly bent to the side.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Williaint

Where's Mario Maker?
I am pretty sure the next Direct will have Mario Maker on there, somewhere...

Williaint

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9725-5097 | Nintendo Network ID: kingredcastle

veeflames

Fire Emblem: Grima's Vengeance?
Bayonetta: Jeanne's Showdown?
Fake. Nice try, though.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

CaviarMeths

I LOL'd at a 3DS Bayonetta game.

There is almost nothing about any of this that seems realistic though. I don't know why someone would go through the trouble of making a fake leak and not put any effort into making it believable.

Why would this even be a thing though? If this is an internal memo, what purpose does it serve? I could see Nintendo printing off a script for a Direct, but this single page list of games is pointless "for internal use." This looks more like what they would release to the press at an event or convention.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

19Robb92

I would definitely consider that fake.

However, I do think having more ports of Wii games on the "New 3DS" is a good idea - since the 3DS lineup is looking pretty lackluster as of now and Nintendo's main focus seem to be on the WiiU. Would be a good way too keep momentum without having to develop new titles from scratch.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jmaster

It also says 'Nintendo New 3DS' instead of 'New Nintendo 3DS'

Fake and dumb.

Edited on by LzWinky

Jmaster

KryptoniteKrunch

I remember Platinum saying before that they be interested in a Bayonetta game featuring Jeanne on 3DS. But yeah, this is fake.

4chan needs to get better at this kind of stuff. Before it was the "IGN will confirm that SMT X FE is cancelled". Also a bunch of fake Smash Bros. and Pokemon X/Y "leaks".

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

TeeJay

Wait Bayonetta was announced for the New 3DS??

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

It's probably fake. :/

@TeeJay Nope, but the game's director was interested in a Jeanne spin-off game.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Scary_Old_Lady

The only real thing about this is the Nintendo logo!

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Grumblevolcano

@KryptoKrunch Sure the IGN article didn't happen but SMTxFE could still be cancelled.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

''amiibo'' written as ''Amiibo'' > Fake.

Octane

Gerald

If this is fake, why does it not say Nintendo are releasing N64 onto Wii U VC ?

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Kuhang

Ootfan98 wrote:

If this is fake, why does it not say Nintendo are releasing N64 onto Wii U VC ?

That is because the person who made this tried hard to be as realistic as possible Lol

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

Jazzer94

Clearly fake, just that maker isn't completely nuts and putting crazy predictions.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.