midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Well, I guess this rumor has finally been debunked.

Not to support the fake leak, but technically, having a Direct on the 14th doesn't disprove the rumor.

It kinda does. To the best of my knowledge, Nintendo has never had two general directs so close to each other. If they have ever had them that close, one of them was a smaller game-specific direct, usually region-specific without Mr. Iwata.

You lack decisive evidence!

You would be right! Emphasis on "kinda"! I wouldn't bet money on it though, unless they did some kinda major, two part Direct.

Why not three parts?

Heck, for all we know, Wii U may finally be getting that achievements system they promised, Ubisoft announces 5 new games exclusive for the system, and we get a release date for Flipnote Studio 3D! Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game, details get released on Splatoon 2 set for next year, and the Wii U will be able to connect with your Xbox One! You can't say it won't happen!! Manic Laughter

Did you really just say Midna gets announced as the main character for the Wii U Zelda game?Now you got me wanting her to come back for the new Zelda U which won't happened but still.Thank you for getting my hopes up sir!Saying Midna and stuff can't read my name.

On the contrary, your name actually gave me that idea! Would be sweet, though. She was one of Nintendo's better original characters.

Yeah it would be sweet, i would faint if it happened.

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TeeJay

Um, so there are THREE threads for this direct now...

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sanya_Claus

....Should I make a fourth? owo

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

Um, so there are THREE threads for this direct now...

One's the leak thread,one is the discussion thread and the last one is just there to hang out weird huh?

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Sorry, this topic has been locked.