Forums

Topic: Illumination Mario Movie

Posts 161 to 180 of 409

Croctopus

Whoa, there's been a rush of leaked images all of a sudden, things like posters and even a look at another character. Stay careful if you're not into that sort of thing!

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

darn Peach looks amazing!

dysgraphia awareness human

1UP_MARIO

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika In the end of the movie it is revealed Bowser is not the real Villain and the real Villain is Fawful. So they all team up to beat him.

WaffleBoat

Peach looks freaky I don’t like her nose…

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Eel

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

Peaches poster is interesting it says she can do anything. Historically peach dosen’t do anything because she’s trapped by bowser. Could this be an indication that she won’t get kidnapped and the writers have a plan for her?

To be fair, within the context of the franchise as a whole, Peach has demonstrated she’s perfectly capable of doing basically everything Mario and Luigi can. From doing basic plumbing to shooting fire from her fingertips. She even has multiple magic and mundane abilities that are unique to her.

Most of the time, it seems her inability to save herself might be more diplomatic than based on skill. I imagine it’s similar to that scene in Twilight Princess with Zelda surrendering to Zant.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel She'd rather danger herself than risk the lives of others.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic