Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,779

LzWinky

There's not really much to say about the new 3DS. They can knock that out within 5 minutes and let the press handle the rest in the event

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

WaLzgi wrote:

There's not really much to say about the new 3DS. They can knock that out within 5 minutes and let the press handle the rest in the event

Yeah the New 3DS segment should only take about 5 minutes. Though I do think 3DS overall will take up a good portion of the direct.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Spoony_Tech

I really hope this doesn't open the door for a bunch of remakes for the 3ds. It needs new games not remakes. I love the remakes coming in 2015 but I hope the New3ds isn't a Wii port system.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WebHead

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I really hope this doesn't open the door for a bunch of remakes for the 3ds. It needs new games not remakes. I love the remakes coming in 2015 but I hope the New3ds isn't a Wii port system.

Me too...though I shouldn't be complaining since I bought each 3ds port or remake Nintendo has released.

WebHead

veeflames

I want to be excited, but I don't want to. Don't keep your hopes hugh.
I want to be totally wrong, though! Fingers crossed.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Prof_Clayton

Things I expect Nintendo to actually hit on:

• New 3DS release in NA - Date (February), Pricing ($169.99).
  • Majora's Mask Details on Improvements over original.
  • Kirby Wii U release date and Amiibo compatibility for NA.
  • STEAM new trailer.
  • Mario Maker release date (or is there already one, I dont think there is).
  • Smash Bros Mewtwo DLC news and release date, with optional purchase price for those with only one game.

And some things I unrealistically want to see:

• New game announcement, full retail title not some eShop game.
  • Virtual Console promotion where when you buy one game of a character it discounts all other titles with the character in it.
  • Splatoon release date (might be hit on with a window but probably not a date).
  • Starfox Wii U news.
  • Mario x Puzzle crossover for 3DS announcement for NA.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

WebHead

Its not likely but I'm hoping a more globally oriented N3DS exclusive gets announced.

WebHead

CaviarMeths

WebHead wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Yeah the New 3DS segment should only take about 5 minutes. Though I do think 3DS overall will take up a good portion of the direct.

Hopefully, NoA doesn't go on pretending that Americans haven't already known about the N3DS for months. We already know all about its features and stuff and they don't need to spend more than a few minutes on it.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

WebHead

If anyone finds the YouTube stream for it please link. The YouTube stream tends to be the most stable.

WebHead

Spoony_Tech

CaviarMeths wrote:

WebHead wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Hopefully, NoA doesn't go on pretending that Americans haven't already known about the N3DS for months. We already know all about its features and stuff and they don't need to spend more than a few minutes on it.

I Truely hope for this as well. All they need to do is announce it and give us a date but I highly doubt it. They will most likely spend at least 5 mins on it.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Spoony_Tech wrote:

All they need to do is announce it and give us a date but I highly doubt it.

I'm still hoping they give it a new name. Changing the name now will cause less confusion than releasing it to the public with the name New 3DS.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

WebHead

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm still hoping they give it a new name. Changing the name now will cause less confusion than releasing it to the public with the name New 3DS.

Not happening.

Also, I heard rumor that after the direct there'll be an event in San Fransisco to play the games in the direct.

WebHead

Spoony_Tech

WebHead wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Not happening.

Also, I heard rumor that after the direct there'll be an event in San Fransisco to play the games in the direct.

Oh there is an event as to what they haven't comfirmed it but it's kinda obvious.

MERG said:

Blast

Hey 3DS only owners.... Please don't be angry if a new game get announced in the Direct and its for Wii U. I really don't think the 3DS will get any new games announcements until E3. That's my own personal view on the Direct.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Octane

The New Wii U, with three control sticks, and two extra shoulder buttons.

Honestly, I'd be happy with any surprise.

Octane

WebHead

Blast wrote:

Hey 3DS only owners.... Please don't be angry if a new game get announced in the Direct and its for Wii U. I really don't think the 3DS will get any new games announcements until E3. That's my own personal view on the Direct.

Eh, I think this is a direct where 3DS will be covered more. Wii U is front and center at E3. Nintendo can't just ignore 3DS.

WebHead

Blast

People are also forgetting that details about Mario Kart 8 DLC and Smash Bros. U extra content could be in this direct. I love my 3DS but I honestly do not expect huge big games in this Direct. MAYBE Pokemon for 3DS.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

I just hope Nintendo actually gives a reason for wanting to upgrade to the new model. Xenoblade and extra power for Smash Brothers. Everything about this device makes it seems like Nintendo is trying to pull an apple when they have don't have the cache or recognition to do so.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Octane

Blast wrote:

People are also forgetting that details about Mario Kart 8 DLC and Smash Bros. U extra content could be in this direct. I love my 3DS but I honestly do not expect huge big games in this Direct. MAYBE Pokemon for 3DS.

I guess the Smash Bros. DLC is a possibility, but the MK8 DLC releases somewhere in May. I think it's a tad early for more info on that, but we'll see.

Octane

Spoony_Tech

shingi_70 wrote:

I just hope Nintendo actually gives a reason for wanting to upgrade to the new model. Xenoblade and extra power for Smash Brothers. Everything about this device makes it seems like Nintendo is trying to pull an apple when they have don't have the cache or recognition to do so.

It does seem like an Apple but just the second circle pad alone will add a lot to past games for many. Plus it will work great for Monster Hunter as well. Add the better use of 3d alone makes it worth it to me. I use 3d 100% of the time when the game allows. Except for the lousy use in Pokemon x/y.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.