Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 3,363

ThanosReXXX

WaveBoy wrote:

@Rafie
Yeah, Rafie's a cool a dooder and all, but his mad obsession with this creature below is just getting out of hand .

Still, it would of been a better newcomer than Lucina in Smash bros.

Wow, that was shocking. Forgot all about her. Pokemon Snap ain't got nothing on that...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zodiak13

@Windy is cool and digs most of the games I do as well, and @Knightrider66 is also someone I like seeing around. Most everyone has some interesting opinions and I read comments all the time. I would comment more but I am snarky at times and really don't want to ruin the vibe of this site, since I really do like it. Hope to keep seeing all the comments from everyone.

Edited on by Zodiak13

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

Zodiak13

Whatever do you mean...? I should probably check first aye?

Edited on by Zodiak13

Spoony_Tech

Zodiak13 wrote:

Whatever do you mean...? I should probably check first aye?

I'll just guess your device of use auto-corrected to Wendy. It will be our little secret!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zodiak13

Good looking out.

ClockworkMario

@Peach64
She is to NLife what George Berkeley is to philosophy; often offering opinions that differ from the consensus, but doing it so damn well it's hard to dismiss her. She brings life to tired topics, giving thought-provoking arguments.
@UGXwolf
Again, always well thought-out arguments all around. The long explanations on every vote on the 'Greatest VGM tournament' -thread are particularly enjoyable. He's also very friendly from what I've seen.

Those are the two I can name from the top of my head but fear not, I like everyone around here :3 . I've been lurking 'round these parts for a good four or five years now and this one of the, if not the friendliest and nicest Internet communities around.

Edited on by ClockworkMario

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

FriedSquid

ClockworkMario wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Again, always well thought-out arguments all around. The long explanations on every vote on the 'Greatest VGM tournament' -thread are particularly enjoyable. He's also very friendly from what I've seen..

I think you got @CanisWolfred and @UGXwolf confused.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Spoony_Tech

Squid wrote:

ClockworkMario wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Again, always well thought-out arguments all around. The long explanations on every vote on the 'Greatest VGM tournament' -thread are particularly enjoyable. He's also very friendly from what I've seen..

I think you got @CanisWolfred and @UGXwolf confused.

If that's the case then that was one epic fail of a post lol: P

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ClockworkMario

Darn it, it really was an epic fail To my defense can't keep track of all these wolves running around nor am I used to using gender-specific pronouns. Oh, and I do like @CanisWolfred as well. I'll just edit the original post, although the milk is already spilled.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Spoony_Tech

ClockworkMario wrote:

Darn it, it really was an epic fail To my defense can't keep track of all these wolves running around nor am I used to using gender-specific pronouns. Oh, and I do like @CanisWolfred as well. I'll just edit the original post, although the milk is already spilled.

I helped you out and deleted my quote.

MERG said:

Rafie

WaveBoy wrote:

@Rafie
Yeah, Rafie's a cool dooder and all, but his mad obsession with this creature below is just getting out of hand.

Still, it would of been a better newcomer than Lucina in Smash bros.

Sorry I'm just getting off of work and getting on to see what's good. I appreciate all the love @JaxonH @WaveBoy @TheRealThanos. I always enjoy talking to you all. At times we may disagree here and there, but it's always love and we always carry on our convos like adults should. That's why I have the respect that I do for you guys on here. If all Nintendo fans were like you guys, the gaming world would be a better place. Waveboy you kill me with these Amanda Bynes pics and vids. LOL You secretly want to see her naked, don't you?

Rafie

Nintendo Network ID: RAFIE82

ThanosReXXX

@Rafie without the crazed look on her face she might be somewhat digestible, but the whole "I should have been locked up years ago" vibe going on in her eyes really turns me off. But Waveboy seems to be a fan alright...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Lunapplebloom

midnafanboy wrote:

Does anyone else miss @memoryman3?God i miss that troll.But seriously i cant forget about @TheRealThanos that guy is awesome and @Lunapplebloom too!The rest of you guys i hate you all JK, i love you all making the site really awesome and amazing for everyone.

Aww... Thanks for the mention there, @midnafanboy. I can assure you that I'm not going anywhere. This place has been great for just hanging out with some level headed people. And you are one of them.

Since I am posting here, I might as well list some. It's pretty much anyone I've chatted with in the pony thread here. They're all great people, though there are some users I like reading comments on articles they leave. Those ones would be...
@Peach64
@rjejr
@Captain_Toad
@TheRealThanos

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ThanosReXXX

Lunapplebloom wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Does anyone else miss @memoryman3?God i miss that troll.But seriously i cant forget about @TheRealThanos that guy is awesome and @Lunapplebloom too!The rest of you guys i hate you all JK, i love you all making the site really awesome and amazing for everyone.

Aww... Thanks for the mention there, @midnafanboy. I can assure you that I'm not going anywhere. This place has been great for just hanging out with some level headed people. And you are one of them.

Since I am posting here, I might as well list some. It's pretty much anyone I've chatted with in the pony thread here. They're all great people, though there are some users I like reading comments on articles they leave. Those ones would be...
@Peach64
@rjejr
@Captain_Toad
@TheRealThanos

Well, thank you very much for the compliment. Almost makes me feel embarrassed that I didn't mention you, but your posts are mostly level headed. There just aren't that many of them or they are quite short, and that is why I selected the persons that I did. (just go back to page 161 if you want to know my list and see if you agree) But that doesn't take away from the added value that people such as yourself bring to this community.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Spoony_Tech

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not gonna dig up my old list, but I wanna add @Caniswolfred to it.

He should be on everybody's list!

MERG said:

SuperMikey

I better find my username in one of these 163 pages, you guys!! ...OR ELSE!! >

Edited on by SuperMikey

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

Inkling

I BETTER SEE MA NAME

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.