Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,969

the_shpydar

It was the smart move to put the title on Cena (even though i'm not really a fan of Cena as champ). The current working rumor is to have Brock come in and beat Cena at Summerslam for the title, which sets up Daniel Bryan to come back and feud with Lesnar, eventually winning back the title while also being the guy to beat the Streak-Ender.

But i still can't believe what a horrible job they've been doing with Paige. It's like she's an afterthought despite being the champ and being one of the very few female wrestlers on the roster who is in any way interesting.
Actually, i can totally believe it. This is WWE, after all.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

MegaScizor

When they announced Roman and Dean in different matches in the money in the bank ppv, i thought the shield was done. But after watching today's smackdown, it showed me that roman isnt going solo and still helps his bro out. It was a great smackdown

Im happy that AJ is back. She always made the show more entertaining. Remember those days when she was manager and brian (with kane) were in anger management? Was so entertaining to watch xD

Edited on by MegaScizor

MegaScizor

Tasuki

Ok can someone please explain to me what does WWE gain by having Cena keep getting the Championship instead of someone like Reigns beside annoyed fans. I just don't get there thinking.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

eff Lesnar. Seriously. my perfect Summerslam would involve a Cena vs Reigns match where Reigns won (a nice long hard-fought match where he'd get the crap beat out of him in the process, tiring him out) and then Rollins would cash in that stupid briefcase of his and get the stuffing beat out of him for his efforts. that would make me very happy :3

i knew how that Battle Royale was gonna go just as soon as Miz went under the ropes. it was a pretty good match otherwise, i'd thought Seamus was gonna take it to be honest, and go Heath Slater, lol — proving why he was kept i guess. and that setup with Big E and Kofi was great too, i like this new thing with Kofi and his crazy ways of getting saved from the floor :3

i'm also glad to see the Wyatts losing a bit. builds character. Bray's eye was looking pretty gnarly though... owie D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

@theblackdragon: Wow maybe you should be a writer for WWE lol. I agree with you on the Cena/Brock fight. I want to someone new not the same old people going at it.

I figure out as much with the battle royal as well like you said when Miz went under the ropes. I feel really bad for Wade Barrett though every time he gets going it seems he's ends up going out for a few months. I guess the Bad News name makes sense. I wonder if the doc said well I look at the Xrays Mr. Barrett and I am afraid I have some bad news.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

Tasuki wrote:

I wonder if the doc said well I look at the Xrays Mr. Barrett and I am afraid I have some bad news.

oh man i feel so bad for laughing at that, but it would've made for an amazing skit if he'd been feuding hard with someone in particular — it could've gone down the same way as H and McMahon with the bedpan, haha!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Tasuki wrote:

So what are you guys thoughts that TNA might lose TV rights on Spike?

As much hate as TNA often gets (some deserved, some not so much), if TNA loses its deal with Spike — and they don't get picked up by another network — it will be absolutely horrible for the business. As it is, TNA isn't exactly competition for WWE, but it's the only other nationally televised promotion, and the only alternative for workers to get exposure without having to kowtow to the WWE-style and way of doing things. If WWE is the only one left, then their stranglehold on the business will be complete.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

VoodooTrumpet

I imagine someone else will pick up TNA considering they have a weekly audience of over a million, primarily in the coveted 18-30 male demographic.

Personally I watch Impact every week, along with their PPVs, and only WWE PPVs. I find that Raw is incredibly dull and the vast majority of their non-PPV matches suck (along with most of the matches on their PPVs too to be fair...)

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

ogo79

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ELI-ASH

Not sure if you guys heard both Prince Devitt & KENTA are officially in WWE.
http://www.wwe.com/videos/japanese-star-kenta-officially-sign...
http://www.wwe.com/videos/fergal-devitt-speaks-to-renee-young...
I know WWE doesn't have the best track record with asian wrestlers but with KENTA its gonna be different since casual fans are already familiar with his style. He had some epic fights again'st Daniel Bryan and also CM Punk blatantly rip off most of his moves(KENTA created the GTS for instance)

I can see Devitt haveing some good matches with Neville & Sammi

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ELI-ASH

@Retro_on_theGo Yup thats him. after bryan got sign Devitt sorta became the next top wrestler yet to be signed by WWE. Its great to seem him finally get his chance.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MoogleMuffins

Anyone manage to watch the new Paul Heyman dvd?

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

the_shpydar

An interesting development ...

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/alberto-del-rio-released-26553840

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic