Forums

Topic: Worst Anime you've ever seen

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare wrote:

the only anime I dropped after 5 minutes was the Rock Lee anime and though it was pretty bad I actually dropped it because I didn't watch too far into Naruto(and didn't watch Shippuden) so I wouldn't understand much if I kept watching

I only saw the final episode, but that was one of the best episodes I've seen in a comedy. In fact, it might be better to jump straight to that one.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DiscoDriver43

So anyone knows what is going on in Naruto the manga or anime? I liked Naruto enough, but the random flashbacks and stuff just turned me off. plus i had a hard time followning the plot.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

CaviarMeths

MetalK9 wrote:

Black Bullet is a good anime. Stories behind the infection and the little girls is quite facinating, especially since Black Bullet is a small anime with two intruiging stories that mix well together. Though, I expected him to turn when he injected the crap out of himself. That "small chance and get away with it" deal is kinda bull.

I'll have to take your word for it. I never saw the fifth episode. After the fourth episode, I had to take a month-long journey of self-discovery to find the piece of my soul that I lost.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Flareon

Gundam Seed

a heart of broken glass

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 | Nintendo Network ID: Flareon

Flareon

Pityflame wrote:

YOU'RE WRONG

I'm sorry Lacus Clyne.

Edited on by Flareon

a heart of broken glass

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 | Nintendo Network ID: Flareon

Zelretch

I personally dislike any long running series (Naruto and One piece).

I use to enjoy them when I was younger but as I got older I got bored of them.

Edited on by Zelretch

Zelretch

Wheeler

Flareon wrote:

Pityflame wrote:

YOU'RE WRONG

I'm sorry Lacus Clyne.

I thought Flay Allster was worse. She had sex with Kira in order to control him to seek revenge against the Coordinators.

Wheeler

Tobiaku

C-Olimar wrote:

Pokemon.

Pokemon isn't realy bad

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Spoony_Tech

Well it is probably the worst he's ever seen though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

While that's probably very true, I still can't really take it seriously when an adult complains about a kid cartoon...I mean, I've done it before, but usually that's because I feel like I'm more the target audience than the kids, which is very much not the case here...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KO-Cub

Tobias95 wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Pokemon.

Pokemon isn't realy bad

After Hoenn. It got crap.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

While that's probably very true, I still can't really take it seriously when an adult complains about a kid cartoon...I mean, I've done it before, but usually that's because I feel like I'm more the target audience than the kids, which is very much not the case here...

Well personally I was thinking there is far worse out there Then Pokemon but i was kinda keeping to myself. I've seen far to much Pokemon then I'd care to admit. It wasn't till Monster Rancher came out that I started hating Pokemon actually. I prefer that to Pokemon now any day.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

C-Olimar

I watch plenty of kids programs. Pokemon is one of the worst I've seen. As an anime it is the worst, but I don't watch an awful lot tbh.

C-Olimar

TheKingOfTown

Girls Bravo

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.