Forums

Topic: What's your Beserk Button?

Posts 141 to 160 of 259

The_Fox

Splat wrote:

I think that people that hate COD talk about COD more then people that like it.

I agree fully with this.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Oh one of my favorites. The people that constantly have to have a witty remark about American Football not really being football. You think I haven't heard this for the last couple of decades? It's a fun sport and if it wasn't popular the NFL wouldn't have been making strides to make regular season games available in other countries.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

@Kainard
I agree 100% with your statement.

And I will be 100% serious this time with my list this time:
Rage Quitters right at the end of a game and eating Cheese Sticks. Disregard all those other things. They are only "Pet Peeves".

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

LzWinky

Sir_Dragoon wrote:

Anyone who thinks Link's name is Zelda and that Samus is a guy.

I'VE MET TOO MANY OF THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

Samus is a guy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

akacesfan

If somebody talks bad about the Toronto Maple Leafs, they will hear it from me. I usually then proceed to tell them that "They don't suck, just look at the stats."

Go Leafs Go!

caityful

lz20XX wrote:

Sir_Dragoon wrote:

Anyone who thinks Link's name is Zelda and that Samus is a guy.

I'VE MET TOO MANY OF THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

Samus is a guy

Is this a joke? Where is your sarcasm font?

Beserk button for me is being lumped into the "Call of Duty girl gamer" category. Kupo please, I play more RPGs than a middle aged man in his mother's basement.

LordTendoboy

When people place graphics and realism over fun and imagination. I love Nintendo games, always have, always will. My sister's boyfriend is a Call of Duty fan. Though he does play the Wii with me from time to time, he still prefers shooters.

I asked him, "why don't you get a Wii?"

His reply, "cause the graphics suck and the controller sucks. Blah blah blah."

If he hates the Wii so much, then why does he play it when we hang out? Hypocrites, gotta love 'em. Whatever, I'll go back to designing levels in Mario Builder.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

JadeGirl

LadyGaga gets on my nerves a lot, my family gets on my nerves by talking about me with me in room and even behind my back, that hits my button quickly! And guys trying to impress me with their chest or cr.... when I am at the store x.x, I almost want to punch their brains out.

And my dog kinda pushes my button when I give her something to eat and she puts her nose on the food then turns her little head because she doesn't want it. But I still love her.

Edit. And when my brother and I are at the mall or whatever and he is checking out the girls and telling me to look x.x when I am a female and saying shes hot don't you think? Or I love coming to the mall you see so many beautiful flowers. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

Jennifer Lopez. I absolutely cannot stand her.

WolfRamHeart

JadeGirl

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Jennifer Lopez. I absolutely cannot stand her.

I agree with you on that one, can't stand her either!

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JayArr

JadeGirl wrote:

........ And when my brother and I are at the mall or whatever and he is checking out the girls and telling me to look x.x when I am a female and saying shes hot don't you think? Or I love coming to the mall you see so many beautiful flowers. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, that made me laugh so hard!!!! (especially the bolded) xD xD xD Your brother sounds like the biggest tool ever and will probably never get a girlfriend. At least you can smile about that. n_n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JustAnotherUser

oh, and chavs.
I can't stand them.
@JadeGirl your brother sounds... um.. pleasant...

JustAnotherUser

LordJumpMad

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

JayArr wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

........ And when my brother and I are at the mall or whatever and he is checking out the girls and telling me to look x.x when I am a female and saying shes hot don't you think? Or I love coming to the mall you see so many beautiful flowers. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, that made me laugh so hard!!!! (especially the bolded) xD xD xD Your brother sounds like the biggest tool ever and will probably never get a girlfriend. At least you can smile about that. n_n

LOL, Yeah I would hate to babysit if he does marry.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

theblackdragon

@JadeGirl: i do hope the brother you're talking trash about isn't TokyoRed, because i'm not going to be very happy if the two of you start arguing on the forums again. knock it off plz :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JadeGirl

theblackdragon wrote:

@JadeGirl: i do hope the brother you're talking trash about isn't TokyoRed, because i'm not going to be very happy if the two of you start arguing on the forums again. knock it off plz :/

Don't worry he wont get upset. And we wont fight in the forum. I am just saying what pushes my button.

And just to make this straight I am not talking trash about my brother.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.