Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro good moring to ya and ok ty and you see my dallas cowboys are #1 to lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 I'm hoping Dallas doesn't need to beat the Lions second to last week of the season lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro your team safe from us you got nothing to worry about lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

7-7...

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

7-7...

@Mr_Trill_281
all in yo face!
hes keeping it trill and posting at midnight son.
yer gonna have to get up trill early to pull one on this guy ill tell ya that right now!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro lol like flow....

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 8-1 my picks for this week

1.panthers over n.o.

2.cincinnati over bills

3.pitt over browns

4.dallas over ravens

5.lions over jags

6.colts over tenn

7.kc over tampa bay

8.az over minn

9.ny over bears

10.miami over rams

11.pats over sf

12.sea hawks over eagles

13.green bay over dead skins

14.raiders over kotexans

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 to start things off...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ay lets go BROWNIES!!! Gonna hand the Steelers a massive loss today! Lookin' forward to it

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz word SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol lets see if your team can do it dallas gave them there lost...

Mr_Trill_281

9-3...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 9-1 my picks for this week

1.lions over minn

2.dallas over dead skins

3.pitt over colts

4.tenn over bears

5.bills over jags

6.cincinnati over ravens

7.dirty birds over az

8.ny she-men over browns

9.saints over rams

10.miami over 49ers

11.bolts over kotexans

12.sea hawks over tampa bay

13.panthers over raiders

14.pats over jets

15.kc over denver

16.eagles over green bay

Mr_Trill_281

HAPPY THANKGIVEING to all my "TRILL FAMILY"...

Spoony_Tech

Well the Lions figure out a way once again to win in dramatic fashion. Wasn't an exciting game but a win none the less!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

HAPPY THANKGIVEING to all my "TRILL FAMILY"...

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-0 to kick things off...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah your lions came for what was theres lol and showed it...

yo ogo79 bro lol love video of pimp c...

Mr_Trill_281

11-4...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 10-1 my picks for this week

1.dallas over minn

2.lions over saints

3.denver over jags

4.green bay over houston

5.miami over ravens

6.raiders over bills

7.ny over pitt

8.sea hawks over panthers

9.pats over rams

10.sf over bears

11.kc over dirty birds

12.cincinnati over eagles

13.bolts over tampa bay

14.az over dead skins

15.colts over jets

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 to start things off.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic