Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 101 to 120 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Yea I've been dealing with 13 years of awful from the Bills now lol but I stick with them through thick and thin.

Don't even get me started on sucking! Try one playoff win since the introduction of the Superbowl! Signed the Detroit sucking Lions!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Tech101 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Yea I've been dealing with 13 years of awful from the Bills now lol but I stick with them through thick and thin.

[/div]

Don't even get me started on sucking! Try one playoff win since the introduction of the Superbowl! Signed the Detroit sucking Lions!!

If you are honestly still a fan of the Lions, then you deserve an award for loyality! I can't even remember the last they were a serious threat!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

man i think Tasuki is uncle tom GOOOOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Vikings>any other NFL team. It's just that simple!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

TonLoco

PATS PATS PATS

TonLoco

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8579-5333 | Nintendo Network ID: lostyt42

Mr_Trill_281

yeahhhhhh iamnotwill your ny she men got beat by DALLAS COWBOYS...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Chrono_Cross

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

yeahhhhhh iamnotwill your ny she men got beat by DALLAS COWBOYS...

Calm down there bucko.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Void

IAmNotWill wrote:

Bleh it was a close game. Don't expect to play 4th string corners next time.

Unless a team uses less than 4 CB's, I really don't think you can't not field a 4th string CB..
But, I didn't watch the game, and I haven't seen the Giant's roster so I could just have completely missed the point of what you mean.

My allegiances are with the Steelers this season and every season, get ready to eat dirt manning. ¤_¤

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

I'm sure the REAL refs were loving that no call on Victor Cruz last night. It changed the whole complexion of the game. Instead of getting 7 points they ended up with a field goal. Good game otherwise.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS good game last night we took ny she men down lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

dallas cowboys mission was to stop lil girl cruz from danceing lmao...

Lan

Well my Chiefs didn't do so hot in the preseason, here's hoping for a season at least over .500

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Mr_Trill_281

waz good lan yeah your team play dirty birds sept 9 i think dirty birds got this...

RancidVomit86

Lan wrote:

Well my Chiefs didn't do so hot in the preseason, here's hoping for a season at least over .500

Surprisingly a lot of people are picking them to win their division but I still have hard time seeing it happen

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

RancidVomit86

IAmNotWill wrote:

Face it your Cowgirls got lucky. We all know the Giants win when it really matters.

This is true. Cant argue Eli having 2 rings and Romo only one playoff win.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

TheBaconator

Ten bucks says if the Giants lose next week, the fan base will be calling for Coughlin's head just like they were the season after the Giants won in '07 when they stunk.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Void

IAmNotWill wrote:

Face it your Cowgirls got lucky. We all know the Giants win when it really matters.

If they can get there, a division loss like this can end up costing you a playoff spot if you are tied at the end of the season, and that doesn't seem too unlikely give how the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles have played these past few years.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic