Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,295

JoeDiddley

Yakuza 0, finally getting to experience the series, and just in time for a lot of announcements from RGG’s summit today. Exciting times.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Jhena

I continued playing Dark Chronicle and I am at chapter 4 now. The Spheda minigame, which is basically just golf, made me loose my patience and I felt like quiting the game. Taking a break and return, is often a wise decision. I got better at Spheda and even felt fun playing it. Should I loose my patience again, it would not matter much, because I won at least ten games. I needed to win those, because otherwise the woman of a sidequest would not join our party.

Another positive outcome is my Ridepod, the little mecha the main protagonist is riding, is upgraded a lot, thanks to the experience I got. Beating a dungeon to get a chance at playing one Spheda game is what tested my patience. Yes the game is fun again.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Anti-Matter

Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles PS4
I have finished some sub quest from mastering the crafting skills, built the bridges, building my farms, etc.
Such a relaxing game with open world style.

Anti-Matter

Jhena

I am at the start of chapter 5 in Dark Chronicles now. 60 hours playtime so far and I am starting to really like this game. The music in the future of chapter 5 is so good and makes the fabric environment feel happy. Just standing on the third level and enjoying the view and music felt great. This place reminds me that I really should play Skies Of Arcadia.The tone of a game is propably the most important part for me. Even if a game is no fun anymore, I can watch a video and enjoy the atmosphere. Luckily this game is fun.

Edited on by Jhena

Jhena

FroZtedFlake

Just got to chapter 3 of Ace Attorney 1, really having a blast with it so far.

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

MarioVillager92

Recently got back to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe after playing a couple races with a friend of mine. I did play Splatoon 2 for a bit after finishing Splatoon 1's story mode, as well. I don't have Splatoon 3 just yet, so I may as well finish that game's story mode, and try to make good use of all my food tickets I have left over. I've also been playing various Nintendo 64 and Genesis games on NSO+EP.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

KilloWertz

After beating Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, I have turned to Bayonetta. I only played 2 or 3 chapters of it on Xbox a few years ago, so it's basically a new game for me. It'll be nice to play something short after playing an immensely long game, and also because I'll likely dive right back into lengthy games again since I am still relatively new to the Switch.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

NintendoByNature

Just started Splatoon3 after finishing XC3.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Back to Youtubers Life 2 PS4.
My house level was already Pink color (higher than Green level) after adding some furnitures.
My subscribers was already more than 3M subscribers.
And my income from uploading one video on YouTube with at least two Yellow trendy things was at least 400K coins.

Anti-Matter

Jhena

Finished chapter 5 of Dark Chronicle today. I had a good time and I do not even like lava themed levels. The spheda challenges were really fair. My fish won the finny frenzy, a swimming contest for fish. Today I started to take fishing a little more serious and the last thing I managed to accomplish today was catching a (baron madaran?). It tested my patience a little bit. Catching some of them should be enough to win the first fishing contest. That one is about the weight of a fish. Only the heaviest three will be counted.

@Anti-Matter
Thanks again for recommending Yonder. Watched some gameplay yesterday and it looks like good fun. The magical atmosphere is also pretty good.

Jhena

StarPoint

Started up Fire Emblem: Three Houses yesterday. It's been an absolute blast so far. The amount of customization, side quests, and fighting mechanics is incredible. It was a little overwhelming at first but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it now. I think the opening tutorials could have eased you into the mechanics a little better, but I'm past that point I think now.

My only problem with the game as of now is the presentation. I think the graphics overall are kinda muddy and not super appealing, plus the framerate tends to dip in the Monastery quite a bit. It's also pretty annoying how many invisible walls are in the Monastery as well, it kind of messes with the immersion quite a bit. These problems are sort of surprising for me to see in a high-budget Nintendo game, especially for a series as big as Fire Emblem. But these problems don't really get in the way of gameplay. It would just make the game feel a little more polished overall.

But like I said, this game has been awesome so far and I look forward to see where the story is going.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

XandertheWise

Earlier today i was just thinking about replaying Resident Evil Director's Cut and original Resident Evil 2 for my old Playstation this weekend.

That and get back into Parasite Eve where I still have the Chrysler building to go through

XandertheWise

Mrkittyhead

I’m kind of bored of having the same answer, but Xenoblade 3. I’m pretty sure I’m near the end of Chapter 3, but I also though that a while ago. I’ve also started playing Rune Factory 4 Special every now and then to avoid burning out with Xenoblade. Though, it’s kind of hard to put Xenoblade down.

Mrkittyhead

Fox-McCloud

Football Manager 21 Touch
FIFA 21
Among Us

Fox-McCloud

Solaine

Finished Omori just now and was blown away
Now its time for Phoenotopia awakening which shapes up to be pretty charming so far

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

KilloWertz

Fire Emblem: Three Houses. There's not much I can say that others haven't already. It's going great, that is all.

Ralizah

@KilloWertz Who's house did you end up choosing?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

KilloWertz

@Ralizah Edelgard's. I had already decided I was going to pick the Black Eagles before I bought the game a few months ago, so the other two had already lost before they tried to get me to join (well, Claude never really tried).

Anti-Matter

The Wii U games :

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

Paper Mario Color Splash

LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER

Anti-Matter

theWildLink

Replaying Link's Awakening since I quit somewhere halfway through.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic