Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,296

BruceCM

Heh, not like the other boss music you'll get isn't great, too, @Fizza ..... Let us know how you get on!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JoeDiddley

@Fizza I loved Ys VIII, a great world, combat, characters and music. Enjoy

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Anti-Matter

Pop'n Music Portable 2 PSP

Anti-Matter

Sparrow5579

Started Playing Chrono Trigger and Ys Book 1 on my android phone, been watching a lot of retro gaming youtubers so got me in the mood to play some I never played

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Tyranexx

@Fizza Deadly Temptation is my favorite track! Pretty much all of *Ys VIII's OST ranges from decent to amazing. If that hadn't been correct, I would've linked this one:

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Maxenmus

So from what I gathered, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers (what a freaking mouthful of a title) isn't very well-received among hardcore SMT fans either. The story is described as literally "nothing" by one member. lol But that explains why I'm so bored. If I'm playing SMT IV right now, I would have tons of things about the story I would discuss here, but as you can see, there haven't been many updates from me aside from one complaint post pointing out how dated the game feels.

To be fair, the story's not terrible, and I think it has the benefit of being more well-written and its characters more consistent than SMT V, so that's something. It's just such a generic teen cyberpunk mystery that you could find in many sci-fi anime. I'm just going through the motion because I don't want to abandon the game midway. Can't wait till I finish this and start playing Devil Survivor: Overclocked, part of the highly acclaimed Devil Survivor series.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Tounushi

Got some 200 games unfinished at the moment (some I might have to restart altogether), but the ones I've slated to beat next are Vectorman 2 on the Mega Drive Classics (and the rest of its alphabetical library), Castlevanias 2 and 3, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, and Halo 4 on the PC.
And I'm grinding Pokemon Shuffle on the side.

Tounushi

Nintendo Network ID: Tounushi

MarioVillager92

I finally got back to Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. I don't have XC3 yet, but I do want to play it, so I wanna try to finish that and XC2. Unfortunately, I'm kind of underleveled, and the boss I'm up against is like 5 levels higher than my party, so looks like I'll need to do some side quests and maybe grind for a little bit.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

XandertheWise

games im busy with for this year

Xenoblade 1
Xenoblade 3
Paper Mario Origami
Resident Evil 5
Mega Man X 7
Kingdom Hearts III
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Ni No Kuni 2

XandertheWise

cordova94

I'm having fun with Pac-Man World Re-Pac.......it's cute and a nice balance of challenging and low-key.....it probably won't go down as an all-time fave or anything but I'm enjoying the ride.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Anti-Matter

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly Gamecube

Still working on getting at least 45 dragonflies to enter a new place.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

I FINALLY BEAT THE CLOCK TOWER IN DEAD CELLS AFTER SO, SO LONG.
Untitled
SUCK IT YOU SCORPION WANNABE.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Gamecube games:
Bomberman Generation
Starfox Assault

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 PS3
Ni no Kuni PS3

Anti-Matter

Bunkerneath

Death's Gambit

Its very Blasphemous but you chose your class at the start, and its quite rough to start off with, but once you get used to parrying and remembering to heal its not too bad.

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

cordova94

Pokemon Sword and Disney's Dreamlight Valley.

Also PacMan World Re-pac and Octopath Traveler but they are on a brief hiatus for the two above.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Jhena

I am playing Dark Chronicle but I think I will stop playing it. It started great and fun but the further I go, the more I get the feeling this game does not want to be enjoyed. And this is just around the end of chapter 3.

I think I will watch a longplay of it, because the atmosphere and music is pleasant.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Zuljaras

I am stuck farming in Anor Londo just before Ornstein and Smough. It is damn hard for someone that just picked up the Souls franchise

But it is satisfying

UPDATE!!!

I HAVE BEATEN Ornstein and Smough!!! It is all thanks to the Great Shield of Artorias! And even with that I was one hit away from being killed ... again! I guess I suck really bad

It felt good ...

Edited on by Zuljaras

Tyranexx

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - 80+ hours in and on Chapter 6. I was working on the main plot for a bit (not like the game gives the player much choice at a certain point), and DANG....Some curve balls to be sure. My impressions on the music have improved, the plot is very good for the most part, and the side content in this game has really improved from previous Xenoblade titles. Still too early to tell, but this may be my favorite entry to date.

Stretchmo/Fullblox - Downloaded it since it's free to start, liked the tutorial puzzles, then bought the entire bundle. So far I've 100%ed Mallo's Playtime Plaza, am a little over halfway through Poppy's Sculpture Square (enjoyable enough), and have barely started on Corin's Fortress of Fun (Not sure if I'll finish these). I hope to try out Papa Blox’s NES Expo after getting through Poppy's section. There's also a studio where you can create puzzles, but I haven't tried it out yet. Definitely a fun, charming puzzle collection.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic