Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 621 to 640 of 2,106

Magician

How about some of that one-man-band Ed Sheeran to start the day?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

A couple tracks from my childhood. Say what you will about Vanilla Ice's hip-hop, but the man had moves.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@Magician I saw Living Colour in your vid title but I was disappointed it wasn't actually Living Colour.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

Magician

Show me some love, baby.

Magician

iKhan

The best version of Lance/Red from Pokemon G/S/C IMO is the anime version. Highly recommend speeding it up every time it repeats for a true intense feel

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

JoeDiddley

After the announcement yesterday it’s the Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne soundtrack

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

WoomyNNYes

@Magician I had the Leaders of the New School album or which ever album had their biggest single. I can hear it my head right now. Can't recall the name, though.

When i think 90s, i cant help but k about when Mos Def was new on the scene. Man, he was magic back then. (Cough, Yasin Bey)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JoeDiddley

@Slowdive excellent, I’ll be sure to check this out

Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BabyYoda71

There’s lots of video game song remixers I like. Check out NoteBlock, VGR andQumu!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Alright enough of the hippity-hoppity. How about a couple classic rock tracks? Bring me back to my youth.

JoeDiddley

SMT Strange Journey.

When I played the game last year I thought the soundtrack might sound a bit samey, but it doesn’t as it’s paced really well.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic