Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,108

BloodNinja

@Anti-Matter Also, just looked up Mai Mai Pink, and holy smokes that looks like a tough game! Does it also have a touch screen, for those line swipes?

BloodNinja

Anti-Matter

@BloodNinja
MaiMai using touch screen and buttons to tap all the circles. pressing the buttons is same result as you touch the screen but when the song goes harder, you will mostly tapping / sliding on the screen rather than tapping the buttons.
When you see yellow sliding line, you must follow the direction with correct timing by slide on the screen with your palm hand.
The songs I like to play on MaiMai such as FLOWERS by DJ Yoshitaka, Scars of Fauna by Nekomata, Fujin Rumble, Glorious Crown, 7th Sense, Cirno Perfect Math Class, NO ROUTINE, Brain Power, etc.
And for MaiMai, I can pass level 12+ songs with score at least 80%.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

skywake

Picked up Foo Fighters - Wasting Light on Vinyl as a Double EP so listening to that

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

BloodNinja

I would love to listen, but none of the embedded videos are playing on any of my devices But I can still post

Edited on by BloodNinja

BloodNinja

bimmy-lee

Double Nickels on the Dime by Minutemen. It’s a good greaser/punk album with a ton of short songs with interesting and sometimes funny lyrics.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

bimmy-lee

@Rambler - I regret not referring to it as a fantastic album in my post! It’s been on my radar for years, and I’ve listened to it in bits and pieces, or in the background; but I spent a few hours alone in the car last weekend and listened to it a couple times and fell in love with it. Funny how it kind of seems like the large number of short songs are kind of bleeding into each other, but that’s also not happening at all. Great stuff. A couple nice choices you’ve just added as well.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic