Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,108

jedgamesguy

@Slowdive That version sounds so... full. Can't quite put my finger on it but it has a certain regality and fullness that the XI overture lacks. Good find!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

yo @Anti-Matter, I know that your good at games like this maybe you never played it before but, I'm trying to get into rhythm games, and I got one day on this but, Taiko no tatsujjin: drun n fun, is on sale, for just 10$ now I'm not buying a drum for this, and even so is this a good game for somebody trying to get into rhythm games?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Yes.
I have ever played Taiko no Tatsujin on PS2 and Wii.
You can play Taiko no Tatsujin by buttons only, the drum is optional but you will get Arcade experience by using Taiko drum controller.
To able get into rhythm games, feel the beat from the music, don't too focus on looking the red or blue buttons. Every buttons are based on music patterns so try to listen a lot of different musics. Some music have normal 1/8 beat (tempo 4/4), some of them are 1/12 beat (tempo 3/4 or 6/8) or pseudo triplets (Latina musics such as Samba), some of them are erratic (need to listen the music very carefully).
After you get to used with the musics, next is managing your fingers to tap the correspondent buttons efficiently so you will not get panic when more buttons spamming on the screen.
Last is practice, practice a lot.

BTW, if you have Wii or PS2 or XBOX or XBOX 360, you can try DDR and play with normal controller without DDR mat.

Also, Konami is really good in making their original musics for rhythm games than Bandai Namco.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Great So you would say this is a good place to start?

Ok I will think about it, I mean I only got a day, I need to see some gameplay, Bc I started playing this rhythm game on the internet, its popular, you wouldn't like it, M rated.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BloodNinja

ADVANCED BUSTERHAWK GLEYLANCER

It’s in my rotation almost every day. Love this OST, and the game is phenomenal.

BloodNinja

Snatcher

Dan dan kokoro hikareteku, one of the best out there, and I know i'm going to piss people off, but....I love this more then head chala Idk why people love it so much, Maybe its a classic idk.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic