Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,106

Ganner

I've been on a random Pantera kick lately. For years I've only owned "Cowboys From Hell" and "Vulgar Display of Power" and loved them. However about over a month ago I randomly picked up their last release "Reinventing The Steel" and fell in love with it front to back. I just picked up "Far Beyond Driven" and so far enjoying it (most albums go through a "grow" and/or "unfold" process with me). I'm hoping to pick up "The Great Southern Trendkill" to finish them off. I'm looking forward to it cause from what I hear that is one of the better albums.

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

Vortexeo

@Ganner Pantera is absolutely amazing! It's kinda sad how the band ended because of so much tension between the band members though

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Vortexeo

I've really been enjoying Lorna Shore lately, even though I've got a few issues with the mix lol.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

JaxonH

Back on the Evanescence train, particularly the Fallen album, which is my all time favorite album. Every single track is a banger.

And a little We Are the Fallen, as the Tear the World Down album was the closest we've ever gotten to the crunchy riffs of Fallen after Ben Moody left Evanescence. So good.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MagicEmperor

To answer this thread's title, I shall hit "Random" on my songs list and answer the first track that plays. Here goes...!

"Who's Gonna Save My Soul (Live)" by Gnarls Barkley. Welp! Time to bring on the melancholy!

Is an angel watching closely over me?

bimmy-lee

Mike Patton came up in another thread, and I’ve been blasting some Tomahawk albums today as a result. Love this one from Anonymous:

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Losermagnet

@bimmy-lee that is a bad*ss track. Turns out I dont have a copy of Anonymous or Oddfellows. I'm gonna have to remedy that. I really got into Patton's work through Mr Bungle

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

CFarris419

This album always reminds me of my first semester of college. I hadn't listened to it in a long time as I somehow missed adding it to my Spotify. So many hits on this one.

CFarris419

bimmy-lee

I’m not a religious person, but I really admire Brother Claude Ely’s gusto. You can’t say he isn’t going for it. I believe I’d probably trust my everlasting soul to him as well as buy a car from him and some life insurance too. Maybe he has a bundle with auto insurance. This whole album is on YT and tracks one through four are on fire, this being the fourth...

(Hope it shows up, I have to click the blind link to YT to actually see these videos)

@Losermagnet - I’m probably least familiar with the Mr. Bungle stuff, but that was a cool tune. I like the pulpy/west coast feel of it. I watched them play it live right after, kind of amazing that it can even be played live like that really.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic