Forums

Topic: Weirdness of the Day

Posts 401 to 420 of 441

Yoshi

CanisWolfred wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Today I asked Siri what the weather was going to be like today. Usually she says "Looking" or "Let me check on that" while the information loads. This time, she said...

"Consulting my tea leaves."

...What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasseography
Untitled

I should have known. This is the same company that indicates the days of Opening and Closing Gates of Hades (if you ask correctly).

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

5 people I know have hurt their legs this months:

My mom's foot started hurting for no discernable reason
My boss hurt his leg somehow (I never heard how)
A coworker's leg started hurting for some reason
Another coworker sprained his leg while asleep
My Service Coordinater broke her foot

And now for the past 2 weeks my knee has been hurting (probably from pushing myself too hard at work...though I'm pretty much always on my feet every day - only times I sit down is either to game, to post, or to sleep. Maybe sometimes to eat, too)

It's like the Gods decreed that this month will be "bad leg month"...

Adding my mother's boyfriend and my Grandma to that last...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kewlan

@CanisWolfred I guess they all were in need for some good luck.
AM I RIGHT?
background laughter + song below

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

Okay...today at school I had to go to the bathroom. Upon arriving there, I made an...interesting discovery. Apparently somebody took the soap dispenser...and ripped it off the wall. I found it on the cabinet, and a huge crack in the wall, and I just thought to myself "WTF!?" So I went to the front office thinking "Okay, maybe they're replacing it, or something." They had no idea it was off the wall. So...yeah. This was the highlight of my day.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

Careful, dude...a super man might be in your building....no, really, that doesn't sound like something that should be within the limits of human physical strength...at least not without arms like Greg Valentino...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

CanisWolfred wrote:

Careful, dude...a super man might be in your building....no, really, that doesn't sound like something that should be within the limits of human physical strength...at least not without arms like Greg Valentino...

It is settled, then! The culprit is someone with either superhuman strength or disturbingly muscular arms! THE HUNT BEGINS!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

ReindeerDasher wrote:

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Online-Brony-Herd-Census-R...

This is something I cannot unsee.

I have nothing against My Little Pony, but holy crap. These are statistics I thought and hoped I would never see.

Wow thanks for the link,the statistics are actually interesting.Ha! it made me think

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

veeflames

I was playing an online match in Smash 3DS today. I calculate as play, so I was so sure I would win. Then a sudden death ensues between my opponents[WHAT?!]. I watch the quick SD, and then I see that a glitch has occurred; I 'switched' scores with one of the players that played the Sudden Death. Weird and funny!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Yoshi

CanisWolfred wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I think I'm a little late on this, but:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/94110993/asagao-academy-...
Let's face it. EVERYONE is going to go for Jon.

Screw Hatoful Boyfriend 2, I can't wait to date Josh the mechanical parrot! <3

Noooo! Why did you remind me of two games (out of a very select group) that made me cry? I mean, Hatoful Boyfriend wasn't too bad, but Holiday Star tore me apart.

I love stories like that.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I learned the scene for King of Fighters is biggest between Mexico and South Korea. Of all countries that combo seems so random. I always thought Tekken was the big fighter in Mexico,

It was huge in Brazil a few years ago, IIRC.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Yoshi

It's freezing outside, it's snowing, and I'm eating ice cream?

Now playing:

CanisWolfred

I think my ears are broken: I keep mishearing quotes from the TV as really stupid(er) stuff, like "Nuts on fire", "He's the one who's destroying the environment and the world", and...other questionable things. I can see the TV, they're only watching Hockey...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.