Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,254

LzWinky

Hey, shouldn't you get tired too, mister "I'm from the United States"?!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Lombax42

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

Lombax42

@lz2009: Is that video even appropriate for this site?

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery

LzWinky

Lombax42 wrote:

@lz2009: Is that video even appropriate for this site?

Maybe...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I'm hesitant about leaving it on or just making it a link, yeah i'll make it a link

Lombax42

Yeah, that would be a lot better.

My Backloggery

LzWinky

Blah!! I almost forgot how bad that video was!!!! oh well, don't say i didn't warn you! I don't know!!! AAH!

Stuffgamer1

@lz2009: Hey, we're grade A Insomnaics around here, especially the Lombax nutjob over there.
I thought Dr. Demento had a bit more taste than that video...sigh

EDIT: I can so say you didn't warn me, because that warning wasn't there when I watched it! Your editing tricks won't work on ME!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

LzWinky

There is always this video (not graphic, but it might make you cry, and the puppies are sleeping btw): [youtube:KYm_iBxtbX0]

LzWinky

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@lz2009: Hey, we're grade A Insomnaics around here, especially the Lombax nutjob over there.
I thought Dr. Demento had a bit more taste than that video...sigh

EDIT: I can so say you didn't warn me, because that warning wasn't there when I watched it! Your editing tricks won't work on ME!

Bah! I gave a warning, and that's all that matters

Lombax42

Hey, I know that song! It might be kind of sad, but it is MUCH better than the first one.

My Backloggery

LzWinky

Lombax42 wrote:

Hey, I know that song! It might be kind of sad, but it is MUCH better than the first one.

Sorry

Stuffgamer1

And now for a totally random video that I know is sure to annoy Lombax42!

Made by yours truly, and incredibly stupid by design.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

LzWinky

@stuffgamer: who was that nerd at the beginning?

Stuffgamer1

@lz2009: That's ME, fool! What part of "made by yours truly" don't you understand?
I bet you were just teasing, though. If so, it's cool. If not, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

LzWinky

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@lz2009: That's ME, fool! What part of "made by yours truly" don't you understand?
I bet you were just teasing, though. If so, it's cool. If not, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

Nah, I'm not joking What kind of duel do you want anyway?

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

Lombax42 wrote:

Sorry

Hey, it's not a problem. It may be sad, but it's also catchy, and I do like it. Speaking of catchy:
[youtube:rNuaDWQ5_YM]

Hooray for Doctor Demento!

My Backloggery

LzWinky

This is for all the nerds here [youtube:wApWFddgvoY]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.