Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,254

ASDFGHJKL

I have a pet rock. Guess his name!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I can read your mind like it were a book......with mostly empty pages....... Well, that was pointless. I am parched to liking tilapia and other mammals of the sky

lulz my mind is pretty empty. I notice that all the time. People are like why do you have such a blank stare I say I have a blank mind. It is filled with only video games and foods, like cheesecake. I like my mind though, it is funny sometimes. Also it can be a jerk too.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I have a pet rock. Guess his name!

IT'S A STONE, LUIGINATOR, YOU DIDN'T NAME IT!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Nope, try again!

Crap in a can!

Then I guess: Rock Man!

(yup, too much Mega Man, yup)

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Nope, try again!

The Rock!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Ugh, your all wrong, isnt it obvious!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Ugh, your all wrong, isnt it obvious!

It's Obvious, the Pet Rock!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lol, I've been in this thread so long I have no idea what else is going on, lol.

They're going to the Winchester!

Man, I love Shaun of the Dead.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

ITS RODOLFO!!!

Dang, I was going for "Firey Rock chunked into a tornado"!

RJay

Is there a page limit? What if there are 200 pages or something??

Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255

LzWinky

Link, a boy of legend, the Hero of Time! Hmm, he disappeared looking for his friend. Maybe it's not such a good thing to be a hero. After all, a lot of bad stuff happens to a hero!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Link, a boy of legend, the Hero of Time! Hmm, he disappeared looking for his friend. Maybe it's not such a good thing to be a hero. After all, a lot of bad stuff happens to a hero!

No, the moral of that story is to not have any real friends. They just get you in trouble!

HEY LISTEN LINK'S TRYING TO FIND ME!! I DON'T KNOW WHY, I'M FRAKKING ANNOYING!! HEY LISTEN!!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

No, the moral of that story is to not have any real friends. They just get you in trouble!

HEY LISTEN LINK'S TRYING TO FIND ME!! I DON'T KNOW WHY, I'M FRAKKING ANNOYING!! HEY LISTEN!!

Why would Link even WANT to find a fairy that constantly talked? In Master Quest, Navi STILL pointed out the obvious hints in the first dungeon. Hmm, now I know why she went missing, hehe.

ASDFGHJKL

Im actually flaming rodolfo and throwing him into a torna/.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

yeah! I like the way you think Gabe.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.