Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 921 to 940 of 2,624

MMorales

hi! been reading reviews and news from this site for a very long time and decided to make an account and post. great site everyone keep it up. this is the main place i go for eshop reviews

recovering lurker

FireMario887

@MMorales: Welcome! NL is a fun and mainly friendly place. Have a good time!

FireMario887

DawnOverALilly

Welcome @mmorales! Hope ya enjoy your stay.

Never posted here when I joined so why not now?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

supered91

TheCakeGuy wrote:

i just joined in this day too

i have a 3ds and my current titles are FE:A, OoT3d, Project X Zone, KH3d and Animal Crossing New leaf.

hey cake guy hope you enjoy posting on NL,and btw if you see the mickey guy yelling then report the guy

supered91

Urbanhispanic

Wow...we had a lot of newcomers come into NL recently. To all the new members....WELCOME!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

maxcriden

Hi, I am a short-time lurker, new poster. I live up in Vermont and am an avid life-long Nintendo gamer. My wife and I have one level left in Rayman: Origins (Wii version) to get a perfect on and then we will have completed the game 100%. I can't wait as we have been playing the game pretty steadily since it came out. Anyway, we have a Wii and a 3DS and are greatly looking forward to hopefully getting a Wii U this fall. This seems like a great community and I am excited to join!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

maxcriden

@Nobodys_Angel, thanks! I see from your Backloggery that you are playing HM: A New Beginning. I used to be really into HM64, Friends of Mineral Town, and Back to Nature.

Feel free to add me!

FireMario887

@maxcriden: Welcome to NL! It is a great and fun place to post that continuously grows. The staff is quite friendly here and they write great reviews. So, I hope you have a fantastic time here!

FireMario887

Captain_Toad

@maxcriden Hey dude! Welcome to NintendoLife, Enjoy your stay. Oh and (my apologies for the shameless plug) make sure to check the community rules if you have the time.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

maxcriden

@Varia01, thanks for the welcome! I am sure I will have a fantastic time.

@Big-Luigi, thanks for the welcome. I am really looking forward to Dream Team. I live in the US so I have to wait till 8/11 for it but I am eagerly anticipating its release.

@mariobro4, thanks! I will be sure to check out the community rules.

Feel free to add me!

megamanx

hello am a new here i have heard bad reviews on this website but i decided to give it a try anyways i like:
megaman
sonic
scribblenauts
paper mario
sly cooper
ratchet and clank
mario
kirby
dragon ball z
and phoenix wright i also watch unrealent gaming heres his account:
http://www.youtube.com/unrealentgaming

Edited on by megamanx

please subscribe to unrealentgaming for all the latest gaming news,minecraft news,dbz news,and more he also listens to his fans yes he does hour long fanmails he also does giveaways and hes doing a giveaway for a ps4 and xbone and he makes minecraft servers for his fans so please subscribe

FireMario887

Welcome @megamanx! I hope you have a fantastic time here! I recommend that you read the Community Rules. NL has a great and friendly staff and a lot of great users. Have a good one.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic