Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,624

ThatFunkyGuy

Hey, I'm Kristian. I had an account on this ages ago (Can't remember what it was) and thought I'd come back on with the all the new games coming out for the 3DS. I love Zelda, Smash Bros., Pokemon and Animal Crossing! (But haven't got the new game yet)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813

Mickey

@TheFunkeyGuy Hey, I'm Mickey. I'm a comparatively recent member so I don't remember you. I still hope we can become good friends. Welcome back.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

roshann

Hello! I am Roshan, I am new here! Just joined like 1 minute ago

Hi! I need friends that love Animal crossing and want to join my community.
http://animalcrossingforum.forume.biz/
(ads are for guests only, trust me.)

Mickey

Welcome, @roshann! Before you start any new threads or make any other posts, I encourage you to read the community rules.

PS: You might wanna take that link out of your signature. Advertising other sites isn't allowed from what I've gathered.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Welcome @roshann! I hope you have a great time. Like @Mickey said, before you start making any threads, I would recommend that you read the community rules. Once again, welcome! Neat avatar!

FireMario887

NJYankeesFan

Hello. My name is Brandon. I'm from South Jersey and I go to college in NYC. My first system was the N64 and my first game was Mario 64. I used to be on Nsider and Nsider2 for a few years before falling out of love with Nintendo. Recently, I'm trying to get back into it. I got the 3DS but I'm waiting on the Wii U until more anticipated games come out. I've always loved Mario, Metroid, some Zelda, and other classics.

NJYankeesFan

Twitter:

FireMario887

Hey there, @NJYankeesFan. You and I have similar interests. You also just recently commented on one of my topics. NL is a fun place with humor, discussion, debate, and hanging out. I hope you have an awesome time here!

FireMario887

Skip_Bayless

Hi! My name is Conor

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

Nyook

Hey! I just joined a few minutes ago, and I just thought I'd stop in here and say hi. I'm just an average Canadian that likes Mega Man, Mario, and Zelda. I hope I'll have some fun here if I actually remember to come back in the morning.

ahahaha

Nyook

Jani-Koblaney

I don't think I ever posted in this thread when I first joined back in 2010. But that's probably for the better, I was a dweeb back then. Or maybe I've just gotten more cynical, either or..

Also, welcome all newcomers!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

TheCakeGuy

i just joined in this day too

i have a 3ds and my current titles are FE:A, OoT3d, Project X Zone, KH3d and Animal Crossing New leaf.

http://cakeguy.kinja.com/ -> my own little world
FC: 2380-3247-6908

"Welcome to the world that never was... The Limbo~"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic