"If you're reading this, you are alive"
D:

Jaz007

Johnpley wrote:

And..... Introducing myself!!!!

welcome to SonyLife! Enjoy your stay.

Jaz007

Urbanhispanic

welcome.....welcome....welcome all newcomers!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Link977

Im not about to go read all 40 pages, but yeah, welcome erryone! I assume most of the posts are relatively similar. ;p

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

16bit-hero

Hi every one I'm new to the 3ds but not new to Nintendo in my colection i hav a nes, snes and gamecube .iv just picked up a fire emblem awakening limited edition 3dsxl any info on games wold be a big help I'm an old school gamer so any titles like that would be cool
Add me on the 3ds 2552-1142-3706

16bit-hero

Spaciouz

Hi all! The name's Spaciouz! This website looks pretty neat, and I've been using it for a while now, without making an account. So...hey

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7465-4478 Holler if you added me!

Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Still.

Looking foward to: Animal Crossing OHMYGOD.

Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Hi, Spaceous, 16-bit hero, and johnley.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ezra

I use this space to politely profuse my greetings to the community as a whole, before I'll bash the threads.

The only Nintendo product I own right now is the good ol' Wii (apart from the N64 and Super Nintendo), I'm still a bit worried about the WiiU which I find too pricey, and I'm still wondering in what color should I get a 3dsXL. White. No, maybe black... What if in a limited edition bundle? No, white is definitely better. Is it?

Ezra

Urbanhispanic

Ezra wrote:

I use this space to politely profuse my greetings to the community as a whole, before I'll bash the threads.

The only Nintendo product I own right now is the good ol' Wii (apart from the N64 and Super Nintendo), I'm still a bit worried about the WiiU which I find too pricey, and I'm still wondering in what color should I get a 3dsXL. White. No, maybe black... What if in a limited edition bundle? No, white is definitely better. Is it?

I hear you. While I'm not sure if the Wii U will do better (I hope so) I still plan on getting it when I have the cash. Welcome to the site!

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Urbanhispanic

Konata wrote:

Hello @Johnpley!
It's very nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^.

welcome to the site, even though you've been here for a while

Soulstab

Oooooo just found this thread a big hello to everyone hear from a wii u and 3ds xl owner

3ds Games
MK7
MH3U
Luigis mansion dark moon
PES 2013
Ghost recon shadow wars and will soon have animal crossing and fire emblem
Wii U Games
MH3U
Black ops 2
Sonic and sega racing
Resident Evil Revelations.

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4075-8456