Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 2,624

JONOFTHEJONS

@OwlHighway1Revisited MatPat knocked you out.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Slim_in_Blue

Hey! Technically I’ve had an account here for a bit under a month and have done a little bit of commenting on articles and a bit in the forums, but I haven’t really fully introduced myself.
I like far too many games to count! I play on Switch and Xbox and maybe throw in the occasional PC game. I’ve been playing RPGs a lot in 2023 but I also like platformers, puzzle games, the occasional shooter, adventure stuff like Zelda, some racing stuff like Mario Kart, pretty much if I’m interested in it to some extent it goes on my bucket list. I’m also pretty easy to persuade when it comes to what games to play, so if you have any recommendations, I’m all ears. I might have a massive backlog since I want to play most of the Persona series, then try out Fire Emblem and maybe Ace Attorney while still fitting in some newer releases like Pikmin 4, Mario RPG, and Silksong whenever that releases. For those curious, my favorite game is Persona 4 Golden.
I don’t know how active I’ll be around the forums, it depends on what the conversation’s about, but hopefully I’ll be at least semi-active if my 9 comments in a month most of which are on one or two threads have anything to say about it!

Just a guy who likes games

senaionios

@Slim_in_Blue
Welcome to Nintendo Life.
Sounds like you're into RPGs. If you haven't tried the Xenoblade games yet, I highly recommend those.

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Slim_in_Blue

@Aioniomios Thanks! Definitely interested in RPGs, honestly I've only really been getting into the genre heavily this year through Persona. Before I started that in February it was pretty much just Pokemon for me so there's a good few series I'm interested in trying and Xenoblade is definitely up there.

Just a guy who likes games

DarkTaker

Hello!

My name is Robert aka DarkTaker. I haven't been use Nintendo Life Website since 2022 because due busy to do my job. Now, I'm free time. I love to play Mario Kart 8 and Pokemon on my Blue Nintendo Switch Life. Soon, I will buy Nintendo Switch or OLED transfer to my Nintendo Switch Blue.

-DarkTaker-

DarkTaker

Ransens

Hi friends!

I recently just re-discovered my Nintendo Switch after taking a short break from my hectic and busy career. Figured I'd join this forum to see what I've been missing for the past three years!

Ransens

My Nintendo: Rachel0815

Moonwatcher

Been using this site for years, lurking around without an account. Made one cause I was annoyed at a certain pokemon anime spoiler article then didn't use it afterwards until now.

I've been a pokemon and nintendo fan as long as I can remember. My first console was the pikachu N64 so I could play pokemon stadium, and all the other games were kinda secondary to that XD
Fav game is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, with Persona 5 & Xenoblade X in close 2nd and 3rd.
I love JRPGs, Turn Based Tactics, and any monster collecting games.
Kinda shy and quiet most of the time, with bursts of won't-shut-up. Sort of like a social seagull swooping in every now and again. XD So yeah. Nice to meet you all

~ I now have the courage to, show you there is a way
You taught me silently - I know what you will say ~

Smth2024

Good afterevening everyone!

I’ve always really liked using Nintendo Life for updates on gaming news, fun articles, and… ok I don’t have a 3rd example, but I hope my point is clear.

Anyways, I decided to join today both because I’ve always liked the community I see here, and I wanted to be able to talk about games and stuff with the community!

Have a great day, and may Yggdrasil bless you all (both the DQ XI one and the Digimon one)!

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

D20Nat20

Didn't see this thread so accidently made a duplicate

Hi I'm steve I'm a huge gamer my favourite consoles are switch wii and ds my favourite computers are amiga 500/600/1200,c64,spectrum 48k and tatung einstein

My favourite games include train sim world,densha de go,bus sim,oblvion,nsmb wii,1 2 switch,links awakening,resident evil 7 and metal gear solid

I have had many jobs including cleaner,drivers mate,white goods assistant, furniture assistant,sound engineer,musician and i'm currently a customer team member

My other hobbies include cb radio,family board game,mtg,d&d/ttrpgs,playing card games,tv(both linear and streaming but mostly linear) films(cinema dvd on tv and streamed) music(on cd,tape or record i also can plaay guitar and a bit of bass drums kboard/bontempi organ) and reading(auto/biographys comedy and sci fi fantasy plus more) also i'm a huge 60's to 00s marvel fan but like dc in the 50's to 90's too i also like beano,dandy,broon oor wully 2000ad turok and many other comics

Being a retail worker i feel clerks is my day to day life

I enjoy drinkin tea(earl grey,loose leaf,pg tips,ssupermarket own each blend has its own taste really oh and ginger chi)

I love the simple life i don't own a smart phone i have a landline,a calculator,anotebook,calander etc

So yeah hello

It's a mii mario(yeah thats my favourite pun)

D20Nat20

Gaming_Resurged

Hello everyone, my name is Cory. I made an account here because I've decided to stop going to YouTube for gaming news and discussion since I vastly prefer reading articles.

I recently got my associate's in liberal arts and working towards a bachelor's in journalism. I hope to write cover the hobby someday and breakdown games as an art form. I write on my little site/blog when I have time to spare and hopefully will find more time to write in the future.

As for my profession, I currently work in the shipbuilding industry and am studying for my certification so I can transfer to IT, so I can preserve my body as well as hopefully find more time to write. Look forward to talking with and even gaming with the people here!

Hello!

Cloud76

Hello , I'm new here .

I have been a lifelong fan of Square-Enix particularly the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,Dragon Quest series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav JRPG games are: FF VII (Psx) , Vagrant Story and Xenogears

Happy to be here!

Cloud76

His0ka

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here. I never had an account before but I followed the website and the youtube channel for years now!

I love anime/manga, nintendo games, jrpgs and portable gaming lol

His0ka

Shadowcorpse

Hi, I'm new. I want to expect a happy forum users so I tried to discusses about the trinity. It is weird but....... three groups have been saved. Vtubers a.i., birds, and dullahans with mouths.

Shadowcorpse

OldGrandfather

I am an old grandfather who has been playing Retro consoles for many years, also owns a few such gems. I don't find myself playing new games, I prefer the classics, and as I said Retro, Nintendo used to be my primary gadget when traveling to college, sometimes I find the time, or rather I return to it with sentiment.

OldGrandfather

Bundersvessel

Good morning everyone just wanted to say hello. I’ve been around for quite a while on Push Square and have often had a little nosey here for news. I now have a Switch and partying like it’s 2017 so would like to get a little more involved in this community too.

Currently playing Breath of the Wild and wishlisting like there’s no tomorrow.

Anyway hope you are all well

Coop 👍

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

Switch Friend Code: SW-1625-0101-5247

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic