Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 2,624

Dpullam

@kr0n0tu Welcome to the gang!

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

Kisrah

I've been here for a few days now - and followed the site without an account for much longer - so...

Hi! I'm Kisrah. I play all sorts of games across multiple modern platforms. My favourites include Final Fantasy (especially VII. Both versions), Sonic the Hedgehog, Elder Scrolls, Tetris, Animal Crossing, Prey (2017, but original is good too!), Bayonetta, Fortnite (not entirely sure how that happened, but someone is being held responsible), Yakuza, Pokémon, God of War, and multiple indie titles. I'll try just about anything if it looks interesting to me.

Forever juggling half a dozen games across four different platforms. Sometimes I actually finish one.

Brianst0rm

I'm kinda new here in the boards but I've been posting on the comments since forever.

I'm mostly on gamefaqs but years ago I used to post at some Nintendo forums as well but lost contsct with some online friends. I hope I can find them around here

Edited on by Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm

senaionios

Hello there lovely people. I'm back! 😄

I used to be a regular here, some may remember I was suffering from depression and anxieties.
Because of that, I was constantly changing my name and profile picture. It got on the nerves of some people, including the mods, which I totally understand.

I've been gone for close to a year now and in that time I've been working hard on myself through therapy and physical exercise. I'm doing much better now and I feel the time is right to re-enter this wonderful community of Nintendo Life.

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Vortexeo

@Aioniomios DUDE I was wondering where you've been! I was actually asking about you a few months ago. I'm so glad you're better and that you've returned

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

jump

@Aioniomios welcome back and good on ya for sorting things out for yourself!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Fizza

@Aioniomios Saw you in the Pokemon Presents chat earlier today, great to have you back!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

senaionios

@OwlHighway1Revisited
There has? Please tell me all about it. I'll give you a couple of hours to write it all down in a novel.
(Befriended you on Letterboxd, btw.)

JONOFTHEJONS

@Aioniomios Welcome back with open arms.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

JONOFTHEJONS

Aioniomios wrote:

@OwlHighway1Revisited
There has? Please tell me all about it. I'll give you a couple of hours to write it all down in a novel.

Let’s see… Several new members have joined and left, Plumber and Kermit started a Discord server, the forums got taken over and raided, causing @OwlHighway1Revisited to be traumatised from the damage, and Anti got a pretty good job.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

senaionios

I've got to say, I didn't expect this warm a welcome. Thank you so much everyone. I'm properly moved by all your kind words.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic