Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 2,624

ChaoticMagolor

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m ChaoticKirby. I like Splatoon, Kirby, TLoZ, and Pokémon. I’ve been lurking on this site for a while, reading articles, and just decided to make an account. Looking forward to conversing with y’all.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

@SlashFuture Thank You!

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

Lady_Galadhiel

Hi there,
just a few words about myself.
I like Pokémon and Zelda games the most as I did grow up with them.
My all time fav Pokémon games are Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold and Silver (GBC).Very pleasantly surprised about Scarlet and Violet, enjoying them both a lot.
My all time fave Zelda games are Majoras Mask (N64) and Twilight Princess (Wii).

Also playing The Elder Scrolls Online on PC.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0334-5195-8230

Lady_Galadhiel

@Kermit1
👋 Thank you kindly

Djpokemon1001

Hello, I am new, I love pokemon scarlet and Violet!!! Love Nintendo!!!

Djpokemon1001

Switch Friend Code: sw-2279-5996-7286

Lady_Galadhiel

@Djpokemon1001
Welcome! I joined in just few days ago too.

ChaoticMagolor

@Djpokemon1001 Hey! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Because you’ll never leave.

In all seriousness, the forums are a really fun and chill place to hang out and talk about your favorite games, or just whatever in general. I’m a new user as well, and it’s pretty great.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Djpokemon1001

thanks all!!!

Djpokemon1001

Switch Friend Code: sw-2279-5996-7286

ChaoticMagolor

@JadeKitsune Welcome! It's a pretty chill place at the forums, so you can just talk about your favorite video games or general topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

AnnexusNL

Hi all, just made an account here. Love the site and community, looking forward to lurking and being part of the crew.

Former GBATemp regular (boktor666), Boktai fan, retro connaisseur. Regaining love for retrogaming.

ChaoticMagolor

@AnnexusNL Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here!

Chaotic_Neutral

Hey all, been lurking around the site for a while and finally decided to create a profile.
I'm a multiplatform gamer with no bias towards any console, although I do love gamepass and the value it brings to the hobby - less money needed to buy games means more money to spend on weed to smoke while I play 🤣🫠

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

kr0n0tu

Hey there, I'm kr0n0tu

I had all Nintendo consoles since the SNES and I like Nintendo's approach to game design and hardware innovation.
I like Shooters a lot, especially ID Software & Machine Games titles and of course Splatoon (I was a Splat 1 OG). You will surely tell that I am a militant gyroscope advocate and consider this the definitive way to play shooters.
I also like Sonic games as well as platformers in general.

I work in IT and I'm also passionate about Free and Open Source Software, networking technology and databases, etc. Beyond gaming and work I also like live music and visiting bars and techno clubs.

I would not consider myself a "blind" Nintendo Fanboy, I'm very critical about their obsession about copyright and restriction of derivative work of their IPs.
I also dislike the fact that you have to go the extra mile of hacking your Nintendo hardware to assert your basic consumer rights like backup copies of your media instead of them offering Dev Modes with greater access to the machines potential.

I'm looking forward to discussions as well as casual chit chat with y'all

But enough waffling, let's get right into things

kr0n0tu

TheBigBlue

@kr0n0tu Welcome! Hope you enjoy this place!

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic