Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 2,510

Mermaiden

I'm new I swear
or am I old and undercover....

Edited on by Mermaiden

Mermaiden

Kermit1

Hello! I've been using this site for a year and I finally made an account a few days ago.
I hope I don't come off as annoying... I feel I do some times

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

reporterdavid

Welcome Kermit1! Wahoo!

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - nr 3! Coming soon! - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027
Ukraine - Super Mario Maker 2 level (just short. 8NR-GD2-NVF)

QwegieII

Thought id say hi now, that i got my profile pic finished

so.... uh hi.

I once commanded the great chicken army, i am retired now though.
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts; so study hard and be evil.

cordova94

I'm Stephanie. Sometimes I come off like a human confetti cannon.......other times I will bore the room when I get really going on the details of some nuclear accident (ok it also extends to other industrial accidents too).......but yeah, I carry my Switch almost everywhere and think a day is a little better if Mario makes an appearance. Haha, it's good to be here!

Currently Playing: Super Mario Sunshine (3D All-Stars), Octopath Traveler, Animal Crossing New Horizons
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Kermit1

@cordova94 Welcome, and sometimes I too can be like a human confetti cannon.

#TeamSlime

cordova94

@Kermit1 we Canadians do it best!

Currently Playing: Super Mario Sunshine (3D All-Stars), Octopath Traveler, Animal Crossing New Horizons
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Kermit1

#TeamSlime

Sakura_Fox

Hi I'm kinda new? I had an account years ago but lost my log in.

I'm Kristin and I'm from the states. I've had Nintendo consoles since I was 5 (I'm 32 now) and I just can't seem to play anything else. I love that Nintendo stays apolitical and is very creative and not afraid to be seen as "for kids" because Nintendo makes games for EVERYONE!

I used to be on Nintendo's official forums back in the day (2004-2005) and I miss using forums to communicate with other gamers.

So I'm hoping to have a great time here and maybe play AC;NL with someone:D

Sakura_Fox

TheJGG

@Sakura_Fox You certainly have more experience than I do with forums, I've only been here two years. Welcome (back), and guaranteed it'll be a great time indeed. Aside from AC, which Ninty series catch your eye?

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Nintendo Switch Sports
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)
Breath of the Wild (NS)
LEGO Star Wars (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Sakura_Fox

@TheJGG Thank you!

And for other games, I love Zelda, Mario, and Kirby.

Sakura_Fox

Sparrow5579

Hi! I been reading Nintendo life for a while and decided it's time I joined the forums!
I'm a happily married 20 something guy to an amazing wife and doggy. I love gaming, I have had many consoles but because of life found the switch the best console for me. I love anime and I love drawing! I'm hoping to become a t-shirt designer and commission artist.
I'm currently playing between:
Disgaea 5
Shin megami 5
Dragon quest 11
Nice to meet y'all ūüėä

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Kermit1

@Sparrow5579 Welcome! Nice to see a new face on here!

#TeamSlime

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 thank you! Will be nice to meet people!

michaelpohara

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm Mike. I'm in my mid-40s, and have had Nintendo consoles since the NES days (with the exception of the SNES and N64). I also do a fair bit of collecting and importing on the side, and I love to play shmups! I bought my grandson (who's 8) a Switch Lite for Christmas this last year, and my wife of 15 years has recently expressed interest in her own Switch console. My 9-5 job is quality assurance and compliance for a business client I have, and my wife works for a mortgage company.

"It is better to stay silent and let people assume you are a fool, than to speak and confirm their assumptions."

Kermit1

@michaelpohara Welcome! nice pfp!

#TeamSlime

BruceCM

That's a good selection, @Sparrow5579 .... Are you familiar with the Disgaea games? Just it might last hundreds of hours if you want to beat the optional super-boss

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Sparrow5579

@BruceCM Cheers and it is my first disgaea game but I am aware the length and thats the reason I got it, I quite like having a game that I can come and go from over a long time, especially one you can spend a lot of time on character building and stay building etc

Mioaionios

Oh nice, an introductions thread.
I guess most of you have already see me post on numerous other threads, so I guess a proper introduction is in order.

I'm as much a Disney fan as I'm a Nintendo fan. Both companies and their entertainment have been with me for my entire life, 38 years and counting. Not everything they have produced in the past might have been of high quality, they both stumbled along the way, but I always stood by them hoping for better days ahead. And I'm happy I did because I feel both Disney and Nintendo have never done better than these last couple of years in providing me with so much entertainment.

On a personal note, and I hope I don't scare people away with this, I have a mental disability that makes me unable to work. I've been suffering from depressions and anxieties since puberty. Years of therapy have made me able to cope with it, teached me to recognize the symptoms and how to act on them, but there's no such thing as a cure. I learned to live with it, but it's not always easy.

It is especially during the hard times that movies and video games mean so much to me. Disney's and Nintendo's lighthearted entertainment have been a blessing on numerous occasions. Without them, it would be much harder to climb out of the dark pit I often find myself in.

Nintendo Life's community has been very welcoming and I've been enjoying my time on the website so far. Hopefully it'll remain that way for many years to come.

Xenoblade Enthusiast

michaelpohara

Kermit1 wrote:

@michaelpohara Welcome! nice pfp!

Thanks! Believe it or not, this is how I look in (mostly) real life.

"It is better to stay silent and let people assume you are a fool, than to speak and confirm their assumptions."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic