Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 2,624

Helios26

Ah, now I found the "I'm new" Thread

I am Walter from Austria, so don't wonder if my english may not be the clearest here and there. I am always open for corrections to learn!

I switched from Sony to Nintendo in Februrary 2021, because the Switch does what Playstation could no longer for me: the love for play. Super Mario Odyssey becomes my absolute favourite game, it is so lovely and beautiful, a go-to game when I am in a bad mood for sure! Before the Switch I was Playstation only since PS1, and before that I grew up with the classics like N64 and Game Boy. I am open for many genres, only horror and that kind of stuff is not my piece of cake. Well, that's about me so far

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Fizza

@Helios26 Hello! I got a major sense of deja vu since I could've sworn I had seen you before but I think that was a Twitter account called 'Kelios' that I was confusing you with. Regardless, I hope you have a great time here!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

RubyCarbuncle

Hi I'm not new as I used to have an account on here before for 7 years but decided to take a hiatus for a year. I decided to come back the other day and I'm glad I did.

@Helios26 Hi welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Gouto-Douji

Hey, I'm new here. I'm currently more Nintendo than Sony. I like Legend of Zelda games. I play Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I seem to like short sentences. Probably because I'm shy.

Q. I ask, "Is there anyone who doesn't think I'm weird?"
A. She shakes her head sadly "No, there isn't."
Why is Mass Destruction always talking about Bebe?

WoomyNNYes

@Gouto-Douji I think long sentences are just showing off (😉) and, really long posts can look like homework assignments. So, I'm ok with short posts. Welcome!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Gouto-Douji

Thanks! Well, nice to meet you.

Q. I ask, "Is there anyone who doesn't think I'm weird?"
A. She shakes her head sadly "No, there isn't."
Why is Mass Destruction always talking about Bebe?

Samaya

hello

Samaya

Switch Friend Code: SW-2437-6092-3911 | My Nintendo: Samaya | Nintendo Network ID: samayaiam

BanbaScope

Hi there. Not used a forum for years but I'm always looking at Nintendo Life so thought I'd give it a go.

BanbaScope

WheelieGamer

BanbaScope wrote:

Hi there. Not used a forum for years but I'm always looking at Nintendo Life so thought I'd give it a go.

hi, your not on your own there,although perhaps we may differ in our reasons why.
i quit foruming/social networking up until late 2020 due to severe long term bullying and people whove had a bad day choosing to always rage on me-im non verbal classic autistic among other things and i struggled a heck of a lot with communication and knowing what to say and how to ask for support offline -these individuals never thought of the damaging consequences their bad day fueled hate has on the other person,and for me it had life changing effects.
that firmly aside,i have had a lifetime passion for gaming and art-i use a switch,gaming laptop and sega saturn currently,im an outsider artist and photographer with a art studio for people with learning (intelectual) disabilities and im looking for friends on switch who are as chilled as i am.
i do apologise about the length of this post, i have no short term memory so i end up posting what usualy ennd up looking like essaes.

WheelieGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-4642-9888-5971 | My Nintendo: MrShadow

BlackAceZero777

Hello Everyone,

I am new to here but not to forums as a whole.

Take heart, for a measure of a person lies not in how one deals with the easiest situations. But rather in what you do when faced with the most hopeless of circumstances. -Vexx

Twitter:

BlackAceZero777

@TheStardustWarrior Thank you, I plan on staying!

Take heart, for a measure of a person lies not in how one deals with the easiest situations. But rather in what you do when faced with the most hopeless of circumstances. -Vexx

Twitter:

BlackAceZero777

@TheStardustWarrior Finally found a really active forum! Happy about that!

Twitter:

Mermaiden

I'm new I swear
or am I old and undercover....

Edited on by Mermaiden

Mermaiden

Kermit1doesmath

Hello! I've been using this site for a year and I finally made an account a few days ago.
I hope I don't come off as annoying... I feel I do some times

dysgraphia awareness human

reporterdavid

Welcome Kermit1! Wahoo!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

QwegieII

Thought id say hi now, that i got my profile pic finished

so.... uh hi.

I once commanded the great chicken army, i am retired now though.
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts; so study hard and be evil.

cordova94

I'm Stephanie. Sometimes I come off like a human confetti cannon.......other times I will bore the room when I get really going on the details of some nuclear accident (ok it also extends to other industrial accidents too).......but yeah, I carry my Switch almost everywhere and think a day is a little better if Mario makes an appearance. Haha, it's good to be here!

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

cordova94

@Kermit1 we Canadians do it best!

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic